GTMEDIA V7 Plus

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Marsat

Re: GTMEDIA V7 Plus

Post by Marsat »

AnaSofia wrote:
bumisat88 wrote:No problem with my V7 Plus in audio output when running T2, both have stereo output in TV and Radio.

My V8 Golden audio output also working fine running T2.
In my case, the label is stated "stereo", but when I listened via headphones, it is mono.
Ohhhhhh WELL that explain!

The V7 Plus has NO earphones or headphones jack, you are connecting the decoder with an external source tho.

In that case is impossible to predict the behavior of a decoder for each one of the devices in the world connected afterwords.

as per T2 or T it has no difference except the compression ratio

AnaSofia

Post by AnaSofia »

Marsat wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:
bumisat88 wrote:No problem with my V7 Plus in audio output when running T2, both have stereo output in TV and Radio.

In my case, the label is stated "stereo", but when I listened via headphones, it is mono.

The V7 Plus has NO earphones or headphones jack, you are connecting the decoder with an external source tho.

In that case is impossible to predict the behavior of a decoder for each one of the devices in the world connected afterwords.

Headphone jack available on my TV set. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, DO NOT make/give an assumption if you do not have the solution. I know you try to make your total post count high, but this doesn't seem to be the right way. I really appreciate it if you no longer reply to my thread. Instead of sharing the facts and helping, you sure love to assume every issues I mentioned is invalid and the mistakes are done by me. Your assumptions are no longer welcomed. It is not helping, yet annoying. xxxxxx
Last edited by AnaSofia on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have purchased V8 Pro; V8 Golden; V8 Angel, V7Plus and V8 Turbo.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

AnaSofia wrote:
Marsat wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:

Headphone jack available on my TV set. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, DO NOT make/give an assumption if you do not have the solution. I know you try to make your total post count high, but this doesn't seem to be the right way. I really appreciate it if you no longer reply to my thread. Instead of sharing the facts and helping, you sure love to assume every issues I mentioned is invalid and the mistakes are done by me. Your assumptions are no longer welcomed. It is not helping, yet annoying. Next!
ooh wow'
your issue is YOUR issue no one have been able to replicate it. 'So if NO ONE have have the same issue i doubt you will get any help
I did took the time and effort to try to help you out, clearly doesn't count that for you. BUT SEEMS YOU LIKE TO YELL to impose your truth which is obnoxious to me and to everyone WHEN YOU WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
since you opened the thread was obvious that did not like the responses, from anyone yet a moderator ALSO too his time, which I know he doesnt have at this moment any time to spare to check this sound issue, to get the following answer

"nz is using dvb-t right? of course it doesn't have an issue. it is the earlier generation of transmission, less complex than dvb-t2"

Although it may be truth in english sound despective

I really tried to help you. Good luck who can help you

Next

AnaSofia

Post by AnaSofia »

Lining wrote:
AnaSofia wrote: The sounds is mono for both DVB-T2 tv and radio.
Info display do not stay on screen in Radio mode.
There's "LNB short. Please check" message pop up from time to time, but my LNB connection are fine.
Audio and subtitles language choosen don't stay, always reverted to the default ones when I changed the channels.
Certain biss key channels on 78.5E° are not working, although the biss keys are correct.
These mentioned issues above do not happened with my other set-top-boxes.
Thank you very much for your question. We have updated the firmware recently to solve the problem
This is the example of the professional reply. Really appreciate it.

knoj

Post by knoj »

Lining, "We have updated the firmware recently to solve the problem". Where is the update?
GT Media V7 Plus

knoj

Post by knoj »

It seems difficult to get any support for the Gtmedia V7 Plus. Has tried to reset the box a few times to factory setting. At first, everything seems to work, but then the error message "LNB short. Please check" will appear. A factory reset and the same message return.
The last thing it started to do is that all channel numbers start with 2xxx. Very strange!
In the box are now: V7 PLUS (P), H / W: V2.10 25/07/2018 and S / W: V2.5.26.171 25/07/2018. Is there newer firmware somewhere out there? On Freesat / download there is nothing for the Plus model, or?
GT Media V7 Plus

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The "2xxx" channel number may be that you have set "LCN" local channel numbers in the menu.
My unit displays the LNB short or two to three minutes and then is OK.
Warmer temperature help too with the LNB short message.

We all wait for a software update.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

knoj

Post by knoj »

Well, try to get along with the box as it is. When I start the box, the error message, sometimes, after a minute, will freeze the box and I have to restart it. The satellite part appears (except the error message) works well.
How is the antenna part, can you add transponders in the box? For my part (Finland) transponders are missing for VHF and I have done a list of the correct frequencies on my computer (With DB_EDITOR), but the box does not accept the list. As it is now, it is useless on the antenna side.
GT Media V7 Plus

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Have you tried manually scanning the frequency you need?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

knoj

Post by knoj »

I have tried to scan manually, but how do I type the frequencies that are not listed?
The channel numbers started with 2xxx, because I have set "LCN" local channel numbers in the menu to "ON". So that's fixed.
Krister

Edit
When I search manually and want to add a frequency (eg 177.5 MHz) the box says "Out of range" (or something similar) and does not accept the change.
GT Media V7 Plus

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Try looking at other countries frequencies, change the country setting.
You may find different frequencies that way.

I will have a look through my unit for this.

Owen

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I found that I could change the frequency by pressing OK on the frequency and then enter new numbers fro 177Mhz.
You can change the 6 7 8 MHz setting too.

Try this and wait a few moments for it to lock onto the signal.

Remember that this freesat unit will only detect digital channels, not the older analogue.

Owen

knoj

Post by knoj »

Okay, I'm giving up at the moment. Waiting for new software and hope it will fix. Today there was no error message. The box works well on the satellite part. :o
Krister
GT Media V7 Plus

chinhee67

Post by chinhee67 »

I just bought a new gtmedia v7 plus
I got to know how to enter the biss key?
I cannot find the conditional access menu

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

chinhee67 wrote:I just bought a new gtmedia v7 plus
I got to know how to enter the biss key?
I cannot find the conditional access menu
Network menu then go right and press 6666

Owen
knoj wrote:Okay, I'm giving up at the moment. Waiting for new software and hope it will fix. Today there was no error message. The box works well on the satellite part. :o
Krister
Did you see a signal strength when you entered the 177.5MHz?
That would mean the unit was seeing that frequency.
I see the older V7 Combo unit is spec'ed as having this on the freesat.cc site:
DVB-T2/T EN_302755 V1.3.1/EN 300744
Input Frequency Range 50MHZ-868MHZ Full band
Bandwidth 6MHz ,7MHz,8MHz
RF input Signal LEVEL -80/-20dBM
Active Ant Power 5V DC @ 100mA MAX,Overload Protection
I expect the same unit is in the V7 Plus.

Owen

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

knoj wrote:Okay, I'm giving up at the moment. Waiting for new software and hope it will fix. Today there was no error message. The box works well on the satellite part. :o
Krister
I looked at this again today and find the frequency you need in the Australian lists. 177.5MHz.

Try setting your country to Australia and the search.

Owen

knoj

Post by knoj »

You work hard to help me, THANK YOU.
I also saw that Austria has the right frequencies for the bands 5-12, but the other, 21-48, have wrong frequencies. So, the box finds channels on T2, but no channels on T. I hope they soon get a new software and have fixed this (I have sent the correct frequencies for Finland to the team).
But I do not understand why the box does not receive my list of right frequencies? I have in my list removed the satellites I can not "see". I have also added the correct frequencies for T / T2, but they do not want the box to have. The list of satellites approves the box, but not the T / T2 frequencies.
Krister
GT Media V7 Plus

phot9724

Post by phot9724 »

GTMEDIA V7 Plus, when will be updated fw. Some channels do not look okay.

GTMEDIA V7 Plus will update fw .... ????

knoj

Post by knoj »

THANKS!
The new software seems to work perfectly; no error message! For me, only T2 is here in Finland that should be fixed.
Once again: THANKS !!!! :D
Krister
GT Media V7 Plus

AnaSofia

Post by AnaSofia »

The box unable to detect the USB WiFi after the update. Cannot connect CCCam. Luckily I had backup the previous firmware via AllCode. After update to previous firmware, the box can detect USB wifi as usual. Anyone else having this issue? It could be just my USB WiFi chipset model not compatible with the latest firmware.

israsegu

Post by israsegu »

AnaSofia wrote:The box unable to detect the USB WiFi after the update. Cannot connect CCCam. Luckily I had backup the previous firmware via AllCode. After update to previous firmware, the box can detect USB wifi as usual. Anyone else having this issue? It could be just my USB WiFi chipset model not compatible with the latest firmware.
Yo tengo ese problema y no hice copia de seguridad , me podrias pasar la tuya para ponerla en mi aparato? por favor

AnaSofia

Post by AnaSofia »

israsegu wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:The box unable to detect the USB WiFi after the update. Cannot connect CCCam. Luckily I had backup the previous firmware via AllCode. After update to previous firmware, the box can detect USB wifi as usual. Anyone else having this issue? It could be just my USB WiFi chipset model not compatible with the latest firmware.
Yo tengo ese problema y no hice copia de seguridad , me podrias pasar la tuya para ponerla en mi aparato? por favor
Of course, no problem. Private message me your email address. I will send you the backup file.

AnaSofia

Post by AnaSofia »

AnaSofia wrote:
israsegu wrote:
Of course, no problem. Private message me your email address. I will send you the backup file.
I just firgured out Google Drive file sharing and have uploaded the backup file, so you don't have to give your email address. I have sent you the link in Private Message.
Last edited by AnaSofia on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnaSofia

Post by AnaSofia »

AnaSofia wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:
israsegu wrote:
I just figured out Google Drive file sharing and have uploaded the backup file, so you don't have to give your email address. I have sent you the link in Private Message.

israsegu

Post by israsegu »

AnaSofia wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:
israsegu wrote:
I just firgured out Google Drive file sharing and have uploaded the backup file, so you don't have to give your email address. I have sent you the link in Private Message.
muchisimas gracias, todo ok. graciasssssss :) :) :) :) :) :P :P :P :P

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”