GTMEDIA V7 Plus

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

RGG1

Re: GTMEDIA V7 Plus

Post by RGG1 »

AnaSofia wrote:The box unable to detect the USB WiFi after the update. Cannot connect CCCam. Luckily I had backup the previous firmware via AllCode. After update to previous firmware, the box can detect USB wifi as usual. Anyone else having this issue? It could be just my USB WiFi chipset model not compatible with the latest firmware.
Hello,
I also do not recognize the wifi antenna with the new firmware. I have gone back to the previous version and the wifi antenna works, the problem I have is that with the previous firmware the sound does not work. That's why I updated, because the sound did not work, if the sound had worked I would not have updated it because everything else worked well. In summary, in the previous firmware I do not work the sound and with the latest firmware nothing works because it does not recognize the wifi antenna and can not connect to the internet.
BR.

AnaSofia

Post by AnaSofia »

Lining wrote:GTMedia_V7Plus new firmware(29/10/2018)

GTMedia_V7Plus.bin
Notice: Please do the following steps :
1) backup the channel list(user db).
2) export the softcam.key to usb device
3) update the firmware to box by allcode mode
4) update channel list then import softcam.key
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
29/10/2018
change log:
1) system crashed after update V7 channel list.
2) support hash mode 15/16/17/18.
3) Inner QA bugs.

GTMedia_V7Plus_20181029.zip
(3.71 MiB) Downloaded 117 times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the hash mode 15/16/17/18?

In one Facebook forum group, there are discussion and test showing MT7601 USB WiFi perfectly works with the new firmware. However, RT5370 USB WiFi (like the one I have) totally not working.
I have purchased V8 Pro; V8 Golden; V8 Angel, V7Plus and V8 Turbo.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

AnaSofia wrote:What is the hash mode 15/16/17/18?

In one Facebook forum group, there are discussion and test showing MT7601 USB WiFi perfectly works with the new firmware. However, RT5370 USB WiFi (like the one I have) totally not working.
Hash Mode is the changed mode made to PowerVU so that hacked software that shows powervu does not work again.
Each number is a hash mode version.
This is the PayTV providers way of protecting their trade.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

AnaSofia wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:
israsegu wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:The box unable to detect the USB WiFi after the update. Cannot connect CCCam. Luckily I had backup the previous firmware via AllCode. After update to previous firmware, the box can detect USB wifi as usual. Anyone else having this issue? It could be just my USB WiFi chipset model not compatible with the latest firmware.
Yo tengo ese problema y no hice copia de seguridad , me podrias pasar la tuya para ponerla en mi aparato? por favor
Of course, no problem. Private message me your email address. I will send you the backup file.
I just firgured out Google Drive file sharing and have uploaded the backup file, so you don't have to give your email address. I have sent you the link in Private Message.
Hello AnaSofia,
I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if it came out. Can you please send me by PM the link of the firmware version that you have?
Many thanks, BR.

AnaSofia

Post by AnaSofia »

RGG1 wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:Hash Mode is the changed mode made to PowerVU so that hacked software that shows powervu does not work again.

Owen
Hello AnaSofia,
I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if it came out. Can you please send me by PM the link of the firmware version that you have?
Many thanks, BR.
Noted. Thank you Owen.

I received your PM, BR. Link sent. Hope it'll helps. Let us know the results.

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

AnaSofia wrote:
RGG1 wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:Hash Mode is the changed mode made to PowerVU so that hacked software that shows powervu does not work again.

Owen
Hello AnaSofia,
Many thanks, BR.
Noted. Thank you Owen.

I received your PM, BR. Link sent. Hope it'll helps. Let us know the results.
Hello AnaSofia,
Thank you very much, you're very kind. I installed the firmware and everything works perfectly even though the box has been frozen 2 times and I had to disconnect and reconnect the power. The sound that did not work, now works. At the moment although there are other updates, I'll stay with this unless I have guarantees that the new update works well. One last detail that does not matter to me because I do not use it with the box, is that the TDT signal (terrestrial TV) marks very weak in the box and however the power and quality in the house is good.
BR.

bumisat88

Post by bumisat88 »

V7 Plus users with motorized dish please watch out these:

1. Power off all the devices for half an hour or so then turn it back on you will notice that the dish will swing all the way from west to east and will end up at the first satellite of the satellite list (in my case from 105E to 166E), without any external command. This problem has occurred after upgrade to the latest October 2018 version.

2. The total number of BISS keys still read 239 after the upgrade.

knoj

Post by knoj »

Now after the update, the box works well as satellite box, but the frequency of the antenna side for Finland is wrong (maybe I'm the only one using the box in Finland, so the team may have no interest in fixing it?). I have made my own list and tried to run it into the box, but it does not write the correct frequencies. I use the antenna side in our caravan, and in the various places we visit, you must always re-scan the frequencies.To manually run the frequencies each time gets too hard. :x
Now I wonder if you can not manually enter the correct frequencies so that they stay right in the box? If so, how should I do?
Hope for answers.
Krister
GT Media V7 Plus

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

It may be possable via the editor, or using a Hex editor to change the frequencies in the user data fie to match those you have.

Another user was looking for frequencies as well and I found the 177Mhz they needed in the Australian list.
Check all the countries to see if one has the frequencies you need.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

AnaSofia wrote:
Marsat wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:So, nobody else is using GTMedia V7 Plus except me? No thread about it yet. It's been a month I bought the set-top box hopefully the new firmware will be released soon.
I do
firmware for what?
software is ok
Not really.
The sounds is mono for both DVB-T2 tv and radio.
Info display do not stay on screen in Radio mode.
There's "LNB short. Please check" message pop up from time to time, but my LNB connection are fine.
Audio and subtitles language choosen don't stay, always reverted to the default ones when I changed the channels.
Certain biss key channels on 78.5E° are not working, although the biss keys are correct.
These mentioned issues above do not happened with my other set-top-boxes.

Please download the new firmware, the problem has been solved!

viewtopic.php?f=39&p=41599&sid=a19947e4 ... 1c9#p41599
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

AnaSofia wrote:
Marsat wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:So, nobody else is using GTMedia V7 Plus except me? No thread about it yet. It's been a month I bought the set-top box hopefully the new firmware will be released soon.
I do
firmware for what?
software is ok
Not really.
There's "LNB short. Please check" message pop up from time to time, but my LNB connection are fine.
Audio and subtitles language choosen don't stay, always reverted to the default ones when I changed the channels.
Certain biss key channels on 78.5E° are not working, although the biss keys are correct.

viewtopic.php?f=39&p=41599&sid=a19947e4 ... 1c9#p41599
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

AnaSofia

Post by AnaSofia »

Lining wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:
Marsat wrote:
I do
firmware for what?
software is ok
Not really.

viewtopic.php?f=39&p=41599&sid=a19947e4 ... 304#p41599
Thank you for the firmware update.
It is almost perfect, except for the new issue. I can no longer use my USB WiFi (chipset RT5370) with this update. The box simply unable to detect it. Hence, I cannot use CCCam and YouTube function.

AnaSofia

Post by AnaSofia »

Lining wrote:
AnaSofia wrote:
Marsat wrote:
I do
firmware for what?
software is ok
Not really.

viewtopic.php?f=39&p=41599&sid=81e0fd63 ... f17#p41599
Until the latest update on 19-11-2018, the WiFi still not working like the initial firmware. Really appreciate it if you could make it works again like before. Otherwise some of us cannot use the CCCam and YouTube function.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”