Conexion lenta conexion slow V7s

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

rutoel

Conexion lenta conexion slow V7s

Post by rutoel »

Hola, al arrancar el decodificador tarda mucho en tener acceso a internet y por tanto también tarda en conectar a los servidores ccam.
Un saludo.

Hi, when starting the decoder takes a long time to access the internet and therefore also takes to connect to the ccam servers.
a greeting

Astron888

Re: Conexion lenta conexion slow V7s

Post by Astron888 »

Hi,I have also experienced the same when tried to connect to yotube it stops a lot could it be because of my internet speed or its the box?And what is the least recommend internet speed in mb for best use?Gracias amigos

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Astron888 wrote:Hi,I have also experienced the same when tried to connect to yotube it stops a lot could it be because of my internet speed or its the box?And what is the least recommend internet speed in mb for best use?Gracias amigos
Hello there!
I could be that (internet speed service) or HOW you connect to the internet. If you use a USB adaptor in 2,4G there is a lot of loss on that band causing degradation at the adapter, hence slow speeds.
I cannot recommend any speed. Since for a couple of years I have fiber optic at 1Gbps. STill I have issues. I resolved using a wi-fi repeater so the connection is wired (ethernet).
The reason is although I have High speed, the adaptor is 10/100 base is not a giga port so the speed is reduced at 100mbps still there is loss. So I believe from those Gbps reaches at least 50 to 70 Mbps a huge difference.
Technically is around 50% loss on 2.4 G Band so I could say a 12Mbps internet service should do it, considering there are not many devices connected to the modem/router

Astron888

Post by Astron888 »

Marsat wrote:
Astron888 wrote:Hi,I have also experienced the same when tried to connect to yotube it stops a lot could it be because of my internet speed or its the box?And what is the least recommend internet speed in mb for best use?Gracias amigos
Hello there!
I could be that (internet speed service) or HOW you connect to the internet. If you use a USB adaptor in 2,4G there is a lot of loss on that band causing degradation at the adapter, hence slow speeds.
I cannot recommend any speed. Since for a couple of years I have fiber optic at 1Gbps. STill I have issues. I resolved using a wi-fi repeater so the connection is wired (ethernet).
The reason is although I have High speed, the adaptor is 10/100 base is not a giga port so the speed is reduced at 100mbps still there is loss. So I believe from those Gbps reaches at least 50 to 70 Mbps a huge difference.
Technically is around 50% loss on 2.4 G Band so I could say a 12Mbps internet service should do it, considering there are not many devices connected to the modem/router
Hi Marsat,well I’m using a usb wifi with speed of 1mb and it’s annoying when it starts to freeze so I was thinking of upgrading to a higher speed but for 3,5 as you said it doesn’t matter much but I think the speed I’m getting it’s very low.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Astron888 wrote:
Marsat wrote:
Hello there!
Hi Marsat,well I’m using a usb wifi with speed of 1mb and it’s annoying when it starts to freeze so I was thinking of upgrading to a higher speed but for 3,5 as you said it doesn’t matter much but I think the speed I’m getting it’s very low.
yes 1mbps is slow as 3.5, he only way it should be connected to the router directly

Astron888

Post by Astron888 »

Marsat wrote:
Astron888 wrote:
Marsat wrote:
Hello there!
yes 1mbps is slow as 3.5, he only way it should be connected to the router directly
Marsat thanks for your explanation,but as for my case how do I connect my V7S directly to the router?

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Astron888 wrote: Marsat thanks for your explanation,but as for my case how do I connect my V7S directly to the router?
hehhehehe

Good question! Great Not having an ethernet port!
There is a solution that I have never tried (Yes I forgot this model lack of ethernet port ... that my bad)

Maybe some have tried already using an USB to ethernet adapter
the following link is aleatory, not endorsed of any kind to seller

Code: Select all

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-2-0-LAN-to-RJ-45-Ethernet-Network-Card-Adapter-10-100Mbps-Ethernet-Converter/273511112796
Now you will lose that USB port you may want to add a port expander (again I do not know the seller just give examples)

Code: Select all

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-2-0-High-Speed-4-Port-Expander-multiple-Converter-Adapter-for-Laptop-PC-Tabs/312259492641

Astron888

Post by Astron888 »

Great,I will try and get one to test and see if it works.Gracias and salutes

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

xuromi wrote:
rutoel wrote:Hola, al arrancar el decodificador tarda mucho en tener acceso a internet y por tanto también tarda en conectar a los servidores ccam.
Un saludo.

Hi, when starting the decoder takes a long time to access the internet and therefore also takes to connect to the ccam servers.
a greeting
Pero si hablamos de esto...
hehe
y contestastes!
a menos que haya otro thread igual

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”