Upcoming V7 COMBO ATSC

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Yankee495

Upcoming V7 COMBO ATSC

Post by Yankee495 »

Hello everyone,

I just noticed that there is a new V7 satellite receiver with a built in ATSC tuner over on freesat.cc

I assume this is has the same specifications as the V7 HD but with an added ATSC tuner. This is perfect for turning a computer monitor into a television with all of your channels on one device and I just happen to have a spare monitor. I thought I'd let everyone know because I think a lot of people still don't know about the Freesat store. It sure looks like Freesat is moving to fully support North America which is a great, we've not had enough in the past. If anyone has more information on it please post it.

The new V7 COMBO ATSC is here.

http://freesat.cc/v7-combo-atsc_p0029.html

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Upcoming V7 COMBO ATSC

Post by cpr43 »

Hello Yankee

We have a post going on here:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=962

munsonbc

Post by munsonbc »

Yankee495 wrote:Hello everyone,

I just noticed that there is a new V7 satellite receiver with a built in ATSC tuner over on freesat.cc

I assume this is has the same specifications as the V7 HD but with an added ATSC tuner. This is perfect for turning a computer monitor into a television with all of your channels on one device and I just happen to have a spare monitor. I thought I'd let everyone know because I think a lot of people still don't know about the Freesat store. It sure looks like Freesat is moving to fully support North America which is a great, we've not had enough in the past. If anyone has more information on it please post it.

The new V7 COMBO ATSC is here.

http://freesat.cc/v7-combo-atsc_p0029.html
It is already on sale and the reports of people using it is that it works very good on ATSC and well, as good as the v7. There might not be people in these forums talking about the v7 ATSC because it seems there are not a lot of people from Northamerica in here.

dhj

Post by dhj »

Being a V8 owner I don't usually check the V7 forum so I just happened on this. Surprised its V7, thought V8 was the latest models.

Yankee495

Post by Yankee495 »

dhj wrote:Being a V8 owner I don't usually check the V7 forum so I just happened on this. Surprised its V7, thought V8 was the latest models.
Me too, I would've assumed it'd be a V8. I'm looking forward to more specifications on it so I can compare it to a V8.

Yankee495

Post by Yankee495 »

cpr43 wrote:Hello Yankee

We have a post going on here:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=962
Great! I didn't see it for sale though, it said 0 available but maybe it was just sold out. I'll check out your post.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”