Freesat V7 HD - no satellite signal

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Pawele

Freesat V7 HD - no satellite signal

Post by Pawele »

What could have been damaged in the decoder? Another decoder correctly indicates the signal. Freesat V7HD shows the level of 0%, at times the signal is 60% but the quality is still 0%.

Soft updated to the latest, I tried to upload previous versions of the software - no improvement.

I used a decoder for a long time and it was working, about 2-3 months lay unused (I used another one), now after connecting the antenna to this problem appeared ..

The plug and setting of the antenna is definitely good (other decoders see the signal)

STRETCH

Re: Freesat V7 HD - no satellite signal

Post by STRETCH »

Is your system on just one satellite, or is it motorised

Den

Pawele

Post by Pawele »

STRETCH wrote:Is your system on just one satellite, or is it motorised

Den
One satellite. Hotbird. The carriage goes directly to the antenna

Pawele

Post by Pawele »

I checked different versions of the software. I undressed the decoder - physically the antenna input is not damaged. Other decoders receive a signal from this installation.

The decoder is "to be discarded"? :(

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Have you checked in MENU SATELLITE LIST if you still have your satellite listed. You may have erased it when you did a software update. If it is still there it may still be corrupt, you can make another entry and put in all the LNB details and do a blind scan to see if you can detect anything.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

Larry

Post by Larry »

Check the LNB settings. Make sure the LO setting is correct. I have accidentally changed mine while browsing the menu and had similar results.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Maybe try changing the LNB setting to a different value and exit / yes. Then change them back to the correct values.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

bellesdad

Post by bellesdad »

I have the same problem with a V& hd and a V7Max, have tried all last one usinging flash.bin
I wish there was repair place we could post these to and see if anything be done

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Pawele wrote:What could have been damaged in the decoder? Another decoder correctly indicates the signal. Freesat V7HD shows the level of 0%, at times the signal is 60% but the quality is still 0%.

Soft updated to the latest, I tried to upload previous versions of the software - no improvement.

I used a decoder for a long time and it was working, about 2-3 months lay unused (I used another one), now after connecting the antenna to this problem appeared ..

The plug and setting of the antenna is definitely good (other decoders see the signal)
HI

Another user had the same problem.

He fixed this by doing a "Blind" scan of the whole satellite.
The problem was using typed in frequencies. These rely on the units internal clock and the LNB being correct and can be off by a few MHz.
Software can change this calculation in the unit and make your previously working TP list not work.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”