USB WiFi not work

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Maximo

USB WiFi not work

Post by Maximo »

Hi, i have update new firmware gtmedia v7 plus.,but my USB WiFi not work. Is possible upgrade old firmware. Where can I download the old firmware. Thank you

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: USB WiFi not work

Post by Feralkiwi »

The older software is on the download page.
There were two older versions posted in the forums, but i can't find them at present.

Try downgrading via the menu

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Maximo

Post by Maximo »

Hi, I tried to load the oldest of the page but it does not go the USB WiFi anyway. Thank you anyway. But it still does not work

Maximo

Post by Maximo »

Hello maybe I did something wrong, I got the new decoder working WiFi, I downloaded the latest firmware that November 5 and I did all code code flash. All right?

kolithawick

Post by kolithawick »

it works only with the original fw which came with the box, which you cannot find in the download page.
I think GT MEDIA engineers will look in to this and release new FW.

bumisat88

Post by bumisat88 »

Seems phenomenon, every time they fixed one problem they create new problem(s) at the same time.

October update made my motorized dish swinging all the way from the west to the east, no matter where I parked it last night.

This November update made the WIFI gone.

This model firmware is still far from perfect!

eden

Post by eden »

I use the latest fw and I have no problem with the USB wifi. What chipset does your wifi adapter use?

Maximo

Post by Maximo »

The USB WiFi before doing the last update on November 5th worked. Not anymore now

Maximo

Post by Maximo »

I reinstalled the old native firmware and now the USB WiFi works perfectly. Thank you

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”