Encrypt Program

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

juan_vale
网站管理员

Encrypt Program

Post by juan_vale »

I am having this problem on 3 of my V7HD's and I read it is also affecting the V8's. After about an hour of use, the "Encrypt Program " message pops up and the only way to recover is to turn the box off and on again. It will then work fine for about another hour and do the same again. Once the message pops up it will not recover to a Cline (wifi..one Cline) or Powervue (Cband.. no wifi) channel.

When the message pops up it does not freeze the box, I can use the remote normally but any scrambled channel remains scrambled. I can turn the box off/on with the remote and it normally recovers. We also have a V7S and this is working correctly and does not have this problem. I have updated to the latest firmware but the problem remains.This problem started to appear about a week ago.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

pilili

Re: Encrypt Program

Post by pilili »

hola,yo tengo el mismo problema cuando esta esta una hora encendido, programa encriptado,lo apago y todo solucionado pero vuelve a pasar,quisiera saber si alguien sabe la solucion

cvjoker

Post by cvjoker »

Ola, estou tendo o mesmo problema nas box V7Hd e V8G
A box funciona durante 1hr, depois fica Canal Codificado e a unica forma de ultrapassar o problema é desligar a box e voltar a ligar
Aguarmos uma resposta porque esta a ser constrangedor para os clientes nossos que utilizam a marca freesat

pilili

Post by pilili »

si,una solución rápidamente por favor

GrumpyGimp

Post by GrumpyGimp »

I have the same issue. Any solution?

juanpiter

Post by juanpiter »

hola ,un saludo tengo un freesat v8 super original y un freesat v7 hd tambien original,me dan muchos fallos ,¿para cuando estara los firmware para los dos modelos de freesat originales ? pues es imposible ver nada .gracias

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

During the week I didn't have much time to investigate the problem. Today I had more free time and I can now add some more details. If I set the box on a Powervue channel with the wifi antenna disconnected there is no problem. If I connect the wifi antenna and turn CS PROTOCOL to OFF, I do get the problem on the Powervue channel... even though the wifi is not being used for Powervue... it uses the softcam.key. I have to turn the box off and then on for it to open the channel.So it seems the problem is with the wifi.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

A word of caution.... some of the newer firmwares have a clone-kill function. You may be tempted to update to get round this problem only to end up with a bricked box.... I'll stay with an older firmware for now.

FreshlyMouse

Post by FreshlyMouse »

juan_vale wrote:A word of caution.... some of the newer firmwares have a clone-kill function. You may be tempted to update to get round this problem only to end up with a bricked box.... I'll stay with an older firmware for now.
Hello,
I have same problem. I have V7HD with original old firmware from 2017. I did not change anything but same problem appears about a week ago.
Change of firmware version or older firmware solved this problem? Which version of firmware did you use?
Thank you

juakis

Post by juakis »

Buenas tardes,

tengo el mismo problema, he probado todo, cambiar de firma, ip fija, dejar activa solo 2 lineas,.... el problema persiste!!! estoy desesperado, pasa a todos los v8 super, independientemente de la compañia de internet.

alguien lo ha solucionado??

olieee

Post by olieee »

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem with two receiver freesat V7 since last few days. The receivers work for 1h and then stop and then I have to switch off and switch on and it works well. What is going on ? I have not had this problem before. I've been using freesat V7 for over 1,5 h year and they had working well.
What is a problem ? I have never upgraded software of the receivers.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

You can only fix this problem by updating the firmware in your box to the latest version (20181119) I did this to my V7HD's and they are all working correctly with no popup messages. If you have a genuine Freesat box there are no problems, if you have a copy/clone box then it's bye-bye box... it gets killed.
All of my boxes had firmwares from 2017 and were working correctly before November 2018 when the problem first started, it is impossible that there was some malicious code planted in them. It has been reported that the box is communicating to the factory and I believe this is where the problem is coming from, look here >>>
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10886&p=43774&sid= ... e95#p43716

Code: Select all

Analizando con Wireshark si veo que hay conexiones de vez en cuando a servidores de ellos, así que puede ser intencionado si
Google translate>
Analyzing with Wireshark if I see there are connections from time to time to servers from them, so it can be intentional if
This problem is not only on IKS/Cccam/Newcamd/Mgcamd.. it also disrupts viewing of PowerVue channels... it only requires the internet to be connected to the box and the problem occurs... turming CS Protocol to OFF you still get the problem.
So update your boxes and see what happens.... good luck.

olieee

Post by olieee »

Thanks for the advice. It is working well now.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”