Manual PID Entry

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

carl

Manual PID Entry

Post by carl »

I'm trying to manually scan in some audio channels on my V7 Combo but I'm not having any luck. The receiver scans in a few audio channels but lyngsat.com shows more. I get to the active transponder and go to do a scan using the PID entry but I'm not sure what numbers to use. Does anyone know what goes in the Video PID, Audio PID and PCR? I'm trying for SES3 at 103w using 12145V 20000. Lyngsat lists an audio PID of 7496 for example.
Carl
Freesat V8 Golden, V8x, Geosatpro MicroHD and Edision mio 4k.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Manual PID Entry

Post by cpr43 »

Go to the channel and hit INFO. It should give you all 2 info in the screen:

011a/0200/011a/1

Video pid: 011a
Audio pid: 0200
PCR: 011a
Service ID: 0001

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If start on the channel you want to know the PIDs for and then go to the conditional access menu, then constant Cw the press "Green" for add , the PIDs etc are shown as part of the detail.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

carl

Post by carl »

Thank you for the reply but I think you misunderstood what I'm trying to do. I have a good signal on the transponder but only four audio channels will scan in. I want to manually key in the PID's to receive other stations. The manual doesn't explain how to do this but I do see the manual entry PID popup screen when I go to scan the transponder. I was able to do this with a receiver I had in the past and the V7 should be able to do this since the option is there to put in the PID's I'm just having no luck with the numbers. I think I heard you have to put some number like 9000 in as a video PID and that tells the receiver that it is an audio channel. The audio and PCR PID's are entered from a website like lyngsat.
Carl
Freesat V8 Golden, V8x, Geosatpro MicroHD and Edision mio 4k.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”