Freesat coded channel V7 HD

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

golsp

Freesat coded channel V7 HD

Post by golsp »

Greetings everyone!
I have a problem, me and some friends have the Freesat V7HD. And the problem is the following after turning on the equipment we watched for at most 1 hour, then it give coded channel.
We change the channel to see if the server sends a new key, but it continues with coded channel.
The solution is to turn the unit off and on again. We do this all day long.

We've already changed cardsharing server
We have already changed internet provider
we already checked the internet route
We have already updated the firmware

Detail the problem of all equimanento (mine and my friends) appeared in the same period about 15 days.

We came to infer that freesat sent a broadcast to generate the problem. But I want to know if anyone else has the same problem.

In another decoder the GT7 Media HD, does not give coded channel, works all day, without any problem.

I'm waiting the answer!

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Freesat coded channel V7 HD

Post by Feralkiwi »

There was this unconfirmed post
Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

golsp

Post by golsp »

But is there any solution to this problem?
- I already installed the latest firmware
- Restored factory and reconfigured
- Would you like to create a firmware with some kind of VPN?
- Other marks of the brand FREESAT AND GT media does not present this problem. In other words, if there has been an attack on the V7 HD equipment, it will be possible to perform a repair update.
- I hope the repair is done, I worked with Freesat V7 HD for over 1 year, and I do not want to ask my client because of this problem. I started with the purchase of the GT media V7 HD, and I do not want to be worried about this problem reaching the GT midia V7 equipment.
- I'm waiting for a solution.

salic1611

Post by salic1611 »

Hello friend, you have to do the update of your receiver, after done the update the problem will be solved .. !!! ok

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”