PROBLEMS IN GTmedia V7 Plus

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Douglas

PROBLEMS IN GTmedia V7 Plus

Post by Douglas »

Hi
I want to report the errors that are in GTmeda V7 plus, when we are exporting keys and import them , always it says, failed to import softcam keys, i hope this problem will be solved soon.

second problem is, when we want to check tv programs using EPG button, instead of showing days of the week, e.g Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, it shows MOtor, most, mon, mond, mont, moro, most , i hope this error will be solved soon

Lastly, it is my request, i have seen the old brands of freesat decoders e.g freesat V7HD, when the channel has the encryption of biss, when u press info button,on the info bar, it was indicating B, and when the channel has the encryption of Powervu it was indicating P, this helps us alot to identify which encryption this channel has, but i have never seen this function on GTmedia V7 plus, most people liked freesat decoders because of that function, i hope u will provide this function to V7 plus as well

we can also be happy if you can not hide conditional access menu, it is a struggle each time we want to go there we must press 6666, it is not easy, very difficult for us users

thank you so much for understanding, I hope the above problems will be solved soon.

iq180
网站管理员

Re: PROBLEMS IN GTmedia V7 Plus

Post by iq180 »

Douglas wrote:Hi
I want to report the errors that are in GTmeda V7 plus, when we are exporting keys and import them , always it says, failed to import softcam keys, i hope this problem will be solved soon.

second problem is, when we want to check tv programs using EPG button, instead of showing days of the week, e.g Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, it shows MOtor, most, mon, mond, mont, moro, most , i hope this error will be solved soon

Lastly, it is my request, i have seen the old brands of freesat decoders e.g freesat V7HD, when the channel has the encryption of biss, when u press info button,on the info bar, it was indicating B, and when the channel has the encryption of Powervu it was indicating P, this helps us alot to identify which encryption this channel has, but i have never seen this function on GTmedia V7 plus, most people liked freesat decoders because of that function, i hope u will provide this function to V7 plus as well

we can also be happy if you can not hide conditional access menu, it is a struggle each time we want to go there we must press 6666, it is not easy, very difficult for us users

thank you so much for understanding, I hope the above problems will be solved soon.
When you export the softcam.key file you need to rename it softcam.key with your computer, it wan't reload if the word export is in the key file name.

CHI

Post by CHI »

Change to softcam.key in PC after export.
Also about not hiding the conditional access. The mereword conditional access means its an access that has its conditions.
Meaning the manufacturer did not intend the box to be used for such functions out of the box. On the other hand when you place 6666 to open it its like getting an android root for which the manufacturer is not liable but the user.
That's why it must be hidden.

kolithawick

Post by kolithawick »

similar thing happens when you backup the userdb + system data, and try to import it.
you have to rename it, before import.

munsonbc

Post by munsonbc »

CHI wrote:Change to softcam.key in PC after export.
Also about not hiding the conditional access. The mereword conditional access means its an access that has its conditions.
Meaning the manufacturer did not intend the box to be used for such functions out of the box. On the other hand when you place 6666 to open it its like getting an android root for which the manufacturer is not liable but the user.
That's why it must be hidden.
Conditional Access comes from the modules used for decoding certain encryptions by using the respective cards sold or rented by the owner of a pay TV system. They are usually called CAM (Conditional Access Modules). Some have it as a physical card reader with a slot to insert the card, since in most of the world the user can buy whatever receiver they want to, pay tv systems use encryptions with cards made for that specific CAM, some receivers have a slot and pins to insert different CAMs, even some TVs came out with that capability. Some systems DO NOT use physical CAMs and instead have it embedded, you send them your receiver ID and they authorized. That ID found either in cards or embedded in your receiver enables you to access programming you subscribed to, hence, you are conditioned to use your sub with that specific card or a mix of card+receiver ID. In Europe and some other places it is legal to "split" your card with the use of a module that goes in between the card and the CAM, that card splitter uses AVRs or similar stuff to communicate back and forth with other receivers IN YOUR house, because people argued "if I pay for 50 channels I NEED to be asured I can watch all 50 of them at the same time and not just ONE at a time" so they went to court and gave people the chance to do it and become legal...

But... well... more or less is the history of "conditional access", not that the manufacturer or FTA receivers puts it there with the condition that you access it on your own behalf, because its main purpose is to use it as it is intended to ;)

Cheers :)

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”