V7 PLUS questions and suggestions

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

nako85

V7 PLUS questions and suggestions

Post by nako85 »

Hello
I have a few questions. Can you let softCam update themselves automatically over the internet or have a button in CS UPDATE ?
Can it be done to support Multistream (MIS T2-MI) ?
Can it be added: Stalker TV, Xtream IPTV,OScam, DNLA, M3U плeйлист, THCam, FTP сървър, google map, Weather Forecast and Internet Radio.
the font for information is very small should be enlarged.
should be added to the info menu FEC, Mbit / s, Simbol rate, Weather Forecast, what format is it (dvb-s/s2/t/t2/terrestriall), taim-data, satelit, % of the broadcast, strength and quality db, piconi for HD, $, HEVC, Multi Stream T2MI, 4K, SUB and etc.
when programs have sound in several languages when you return to it, it has changed to default and you have to change it every time.
between different programs, the volume level is different, make the adjustment menu for each program.
with media player subtitles are not readable. are very small and their color is black with white light. Very bad !
I hope we have not lost our time with this post ;)

thanks for your time
GTmedia V7 Plus (S/W Version V4.2.77.46.395 ; H/W version V2.10) + 120 parabola (Hellas sat 3/4) + 80 offset (multifeed hotbird 13 + eutelsat 16A)

Douglas

Re: V7 PLUS questions and suggestions

Post by Douglas »

i totally agree with you, 100% facts , GTmedia V7 plus need a proper attention to it, and we are looking forward to see the above mentioned in this box, and in addition to this, many brands in the market do auto roll biss keys, help us freesat and GTmedia team, lets keep our great company and it products to be on top of the world, let people admire our GTmeadia V7 plus

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”