V7S HD (P)

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

pegasus07

V7S HD (P)

Post by pegasus07 »

I flashed my V7S HD with the latest firmware from 7.3 2019. In the receiver info menu was the name V7S HD (P).
After flashing, the (P) has now disappeared. I come to the CAM menu with the 6666 but no server connects more. Does anyone have the right firmware for me with the "V7S HD (P)" or better - Sky Germany had allways sone feezers
Best regards Pegasus 07

Email by pn
Don Quijote for satellite systems

pegasus07

Re: V7S HD (P)

Post by pegasus07 »

Ist es möglich auch in Deutsch zu schreiben oder ist Englisch die bessere Wahl

Ist Englisch preferred or can I write in German

pegasus07

Post by pegasus07 »

Ist es möglich auch in Deutsch zu schreiben oder ist Englisch die bessere Wahl

Ist Englisch preferred or can I write in German

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I think the (P) is provisional, maybe the software was a provisional version and now updated it is a current version.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

pegasus07

Post by pegasus07 »

Hi Feralkiwi

I think this can be.
Also i can say the old Firmware with (P) was better than the newest from the Downloadsite.
The German Languge in the Menues are translated very bad and i think the engish language is the best. But when i switch to english the sound of the Movies have first english version and this is a bug for me. When i remove all Satpositions up to Astra 19.2° the Receiver chrashed and reboot with virgin Data. So all my Cs Data get lost and i must edit aggain. I am interesstet on sky Germany but this want not work correct. I dont understand because spanish Channel on Astra have no Freezers With CS and V7S
Best regards pegasus07

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”