Gt Media TT Pro

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ryhm

Gt Media TT Pro

Post by ryhm »

thx for nothing
Last edited by ryhm on Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nouman-khalid

Re: Gt Media TT Pro

Post by Nouman-khalid »

I have Gt Media TT Pro.i want to use it in Pakistan.but my country & PakSAT is not listed.how can i add PAKsat 1R satalite in Gt Media TT Pro?...????? Plz anyone guide me

snv78

Post by snv78 »

You can add a satellite yourself, and then perform a blind search. The receiver will automatically add all transponders from this satellite. Provided that the antenna is directed to this satellite.

vintoss

Post by vintoss »

You can add a satellite yourself, and then perform a blind search. The receiver will automatically add all transponders from this satellite. Provided that the antenna is directed to this satellite.

in the settings of this can not be done.
how to do it ?

Jcampb3

Post by Jcampb3 »

Really it's just a name you're looking for. I'd go to lingsat and add a transponder of the sat I want and adjust to that then blind scan and your done.
The names are there with a few transponders that's all. It's way easier to add a transponder frequency and adjust then blind scan than it is to guess at what your pointing at and hope it has active transponders from a list you dont know when it was made. I wasted a bunch of beer trying to figure the alignment issues out.

pegasus07

deleted

Post by pegasus07 »

Deleted by user to inform more users
Don Quijote for satellite systems

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”