APSTAR 7- POWERVU CHANNEL(SYFY,DIVA..) TP 3720 H 29620 JUST AUDIO NO PICTURE

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

kelly

APSTAR 7- POWERVU CHANNEL(SYFY,DIVA..) TP 3720 H 29620 JUST AUDIO NO PICTURE

Post by kelly »

FREESAT TEAM, Could you help, iam using freesat v7 combo. powervu channels on apstar 7, 76.5 east on tp 3720 H 29620(SYFY, DIVA…ETC) there is just sound no picture but other powervu channels are working perfect on the same satelite. I updated the receiver to the latest software and I have tried to leave it for some time but still no picture. Any solution/advice from freesat team.
Thankyou in advance.

wayachi

Re: APSTAR 7- POWERVU CHANNEL(SYFY,DIVA..) TP 3720 H 29620 JUST AUDIO NO PICTURE

Post by wayachi »

Is it difficult for u to see add keys manually. 7 combo does not autoll some powervu channels

Jazzyarj

Re: APSTAR 7- POWERVU CHANNEL(SYFY,DIVA..) TP 3720 H 29620 JUST AUDIO NO PICTURE

Post by Jazzyarj »

Hi
Look for the new keys and add them manually. You will find them on this forum.
After putting them in for each channel swtich of the v7 and then switch it back on.

kelly

Post by kelly »

wayachi wrote:Is it difficult for u to see add keys manually. 7 combo does not autoll some powervu channels
@wayachi,Thanks, Actually I manually added this key
ECMKEY0= 0123456789ABCD
ECMKEY1= 82C0EFD82EAF93
but to avail.

kelly

Post by kelly »

Jazzyarj wrote:Hi
Look for the new keys and add them manually. You will find them on this forum.
After putting them in for each channel swtich of the v7 and then switch it back on.
@Jazzyarj, Thanks, I will try your trick to add keys manually and then switch it off and on

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I find that adding keys via USB is more reliable.

I have also found that if you add the keys via the STB remote and then do a USB "Export" and "Import" the code starts working.
Just watch out, this can duplicate keys from the ECM list that the V7 has found.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

kelly

Post by kelly »

Feralkiwi wrote:I find that adding keys via USB is more reliable.

I have also found that if you add the keys via the STB remote and then do a USB "Export" and "Import" the code starts working.
Just watch out, this can duplicate keys from the ECM list that the V7 has found.

Owen
Hi Owen, All along it has been showing very well it just two weeks ago that it stop showing pictures-just sound.I have tried manually to put powervu key but still no picture. May be I wait for the new software, if there will be any.
Thanks.

kelly

Post by kelly »

kelly wrote:

Owen
Hi Owen, All along it has been showing very well it just two weeks ago that it stop showing pictures-just sound.I have tried manually to put powervu key but still no picture. May be I wait for the new software, if there will be any.
Thanks.
Owen, greetings,I have tried to manually insert keys still no picture only sound.I used internet dongle to autoroll these CHANNEL(SYFY,DIVA..) on Apstar 7 TP 3720 H 29620 still no solution. Is there anyone in the house who is watching the channels?
SHOULD WE TAKE IT THE WAY IT HAS HAPPENED TO "MTN WORLD" OR WE FORGET ABOUT IT?
Kelly.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi Kelly

I hope that someone else who got those channels can answer your question.

Powervu days will be numbered as PayTV providers like to be payed.
MTN is gone and NHK moved to other encryption.

Good luck

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

kelly

Post by kelly »

Owen
Owen, thanks so much, finally it has worked following your instructions/advice, SYFY on 76.5 east and SKY news on 68.5 are showing now.
Man know that you are reliable on this Freesat forum, for you are always there to advice/help.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”