Astra 3b Channellist

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

pe2six

Astra 3b Channellist

Post by pe2six »

Hello,

I'm a novice user of the Freesat V7HD. At this moment my receiver finds the channels as inlcuded in the original channellist but not the others that are available on Astra3B like broadcasted by Canal Digital. I think i have a limited channel list of Astra 3B loaded and am looking for your help :-)

Can any one pls share a copy of their freesat_v7HD_db.bin that specifically includes the channels as available on Astra 3B. But is possible wold include all the channels of Europe.

Regards,

Rambo

Re: Astra 3b Channellist

Post by Rambo »

you can add one sat.
fill the Longitude to 23.50E and select the LNB Freq to 9750-10600 if you don't lind Diseqc or Motor。
Day Day Up!

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

pe2six wrote:Hello,

I'm a novice user of the Freesat V7HD. At this moment my receiver finds the channels as inlcuded in the original channellist but not the others that are available on Astra3B like broadcasted by Canal Digital. I think i have a limited channel list of Astra 3B loaded and am looking for your help :-)

Can any one pls share a copy of their freesat_v7HD_db.bin that specifically includes the channels as available on Astra 3B. But is possible wold include all the channels of Europe.

Regards,
Hi pe2six

Please have a look at these instructions about setting up your V7.

If you have you V7 setup for Astra3B you can do a "Blind" scan of the satellite that should scan in all the channels that your dish gets from that satellite.

As you set up more satellites in your V7 you can blind scan each one for more channels.

Owen
Last edited by Feralkiwi on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

pe2six

Post by pe2six »

Thanks, think i have it nailed :-)
Editing the list of channels found in the channel editor as we speak.

Have a great weekend,

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”