Time Shift For Freesat V7 MAX

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

khalil99ss

Time Shift For Freesat V7 MAX

Post by khalil99ss »

Good morning

How i can active the Time Shift for "Freesat V7 MAX" ??

I don't know how to start using the Time Shift for my receiver.
Please Help me.

Best regards

joshhd

Re: Time Shift For Freesat V7 MAX

Post by joshhd »

Insert a USB pendrive or external hard disk. Once connected, press pause on your remote control and timeshift mode will be activated manually.

khalil99ss

Post by khalil99ss »

Please tell me how i can do it step by step , i am tired from my receiver because i can't active the shift time on it :|

khalil99ss

Post by khalil99ss »

joshhd wrote:Insert a USB pendrive or external hard disk. Once connected, press pause on your remote control and timeshift mode will be activated manually.
Please tell me how i can do it step by step , i am tired from my receiver because i can't active the shift time on it :|

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Check that your USB drive is connected. When you plug it in you should see a message that says it is connected.
Then when you are watching TV and you press pause the unit will start recording the program.
You can then fast forward or rewind to the point where you started recording when you pressed pause.

Another way to check if your USB is connected is to go to the menus and go to USB upgrade. If you can move over this menu option you are connected, if not your USB stick is not connected.
Some USB's don't work with the Freesat units and older "slow" USB's cannot record video.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

khalil99ss

Post by khalil99ss »

Feralkiwi wrote:Check that your USB drive is connected. When you plug it in you should see a message that says it is connected.
Then when you are watching TV and you press pause the unit will start recording the program.
You can then fast forward or rewind to the point where you started recording when you pressed pause.

Another way to check if your USB is connected is to go to the menus and go to USB upgrade. If you can move over this menu option you are connected, if not your USB stick is not connected.
Some USB's don't work with the Freesat units and older "slow" USB's cannot record video.

Owen
Still i have a problem:
After i press on the record button , i can't go back if i press on the fast forward button !!
I only can do pause for the record.
But i can't go back to the start moment , why that ??

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Try pressing the "play" button and while the display is up press left or right arrow to go back or forward.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

khalil99ss

Post by khalil99ss »

Feralkiwi wrote:Try pressing the "play" button and while the display is up press left or right arrow to go back or forward.

Owen
I press the "play" button , but it make "puse" for the recording !!

what that mean ?!! and what i will do to start using the Time Shift for my receiver ??

joshhd

Post by joshhd »

Feralkiwi wrote:Check that your USB drive is connected. When you plug it in you should see a message that says it is connected.

Owen
Instead of pressing pause to enter timeshift mode, why not automatically use timeshift whenever once the user start watching a channel? Of course, provide "Auto" or "Manual" timeshift mode so that the user can choose whichever method they prefer.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”