Menu Terrestrial Installation no exists

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

alsell

Menu Terrestrial Installation no exists

Post by alsell »

I have a FreeSat V7 Max wih s/w 3.02.102.513 and not exists in Mainmenu the option Terrestrial Installation. Please help.

Alexandre.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Menu Terrestrial Installation no exists

Post by Feralkiwi »

The Freesat V7 Max is a satellite only unit.
The UHF connectors are for the old type analogue output of the satellite picture to old TV's with no AV or HDMI inputs.

V7 Max on Freesat site.
Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

matjani

Post by matjani »

This model is only satellite stb , no terrestrial

alsell

Post by alsell »

The input and RFin is false then. Ok, so the manual is not correct. I made a bad purchase.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The RF input is for the TV UHF terrestrial aerial to pass through the unit to other things like the aerial passed through your old VCR.
One is the input and the other is the output.

If you needed a combo unit with DVB-T and DVB-S then the V7 combo is the unit that does that.

Could you please provide a link to the manual you say: "so the manual is not correct."

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

alsell

Post by alsell »

I followed the steps that are in the manual index and also on page 13. This is the manual that came with the device. Honestly, there should be a warning that some functions are only available on some models. In this way, he is nothing more than a mere receiver, having nothing to add.
Freesat 4.jpg
Freesat 4.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 4176 times
Freesat 2.jpg
Freesat 2.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 4176 times

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Yes the manual that comes with the units is for both the V7 Max, V7HD and V7 Combo. The V7 Combo has Terrestrial.

The specs with the adverts on line to buy these show what each unit does and does not do.
V7 Max online sales page.

Owen

Note: I do not work for Freesat. I help out here on the forum.

alsell

Post by alsell »

A pity not to be of freesat team, I see you very active in the forum. Hope that the suggestions that are presented in the forum to improve freesat models will be answered by the updates team. There are several interesting requests I have seen in the topics.
Sorry my english I'm using google translator!

Alexandre

Rambo

Post by Rambo »

alsell wrote:A pity not to be of freesat team, I see you very active in the forum. Hope that the suggestions that are presented in the forum to improve freesat models will be answered by the updates team. There are several interesting requests I have seen in the topics.
Sorry my english I'm using google translator!

Alexandre
Dear friend:
Sorry for making your confuse about our paper user manual!!! :oops: , we will try to update it or upload the new one to downloader center!

Owen is great!!!

Rambo
Day Day Up!

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”