All freesat receivers have freezing problem

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

djzkr

All freesat receivers have freezing problem

Post by djzkr »

Hi, I bought more than 100 pieces and tested the V7, V7 Max and the V8 Super and all get freeze when I use 3 or 4 cline cccam

RESOLVE IT PLEASE WE ARE WAITING FOR MONTHS AND NO SOLUTION!!

furious

Re: All freesat receivers have freezing problem

Post by furious »

In case of the v7 hd, I think this is the problem, but it seems that no one has performed tests like me.
60cm dish, Inverto Black Ultra Quad, Fresaat v7 HD, Non GTMedia product-Banned 584, Banned Word.

bumisat88

Post by bumisat88 »

"All freesat receivers have freezing problem"

I cannot agree with the above statement. I have sold 1000+ units V7HD, V7Max, V8S, V8G combined with excellent response, with just less than 10 returned for warranty claim due to hardware problem.

I have been selling many brands of low-cost STB but none like Freesat, which help me to make some money, with least complains.

Thanks a lot Freesat Team! Continue the great effort so that I can sell more this year!

P/S Pending problems: "Moving Dis, Please Wait" & "Malaysia TV channels no sound"

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

bumisat88 wrote:"All freesat receivers have freezing problem"

I cannot agree with the above statement. I have sold 1000+ units V7HD, V7Max, V8S, V8G combined with excellent response, with just less than 10 returned for warranty claim due to hardware problem.

I have been selling many brands of low-cost STB but none like Freesat, which help me to make some money, with least complains.

Thanks a lot Freesat Team! Continue the great effort so that I can sell more this year!

P/S Pending problems: "Moving Dis, Please Wait" & "Malaysia TV channels no sound"

P/S Pending problems: "Moving Dis, Please Wait" & "Malaysia TV channels no sound"[/quote]

These two questions we, have found this problem, will be updated in the next firmware fix!
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

djzkr

Post by djzkr »

When I use the CCCAM emulator to watch european channels freezes and I need to restart the receiver but to watch the free channel I havent problems.
PS: I tested the new SW for V7 MAX and the problem is resolved but in the other receivers no (V7 and V8 Super)

furious

Post by furious »

I also use Cccam to watch European channels and as I explain in my post if I use servers from version 2.0.11 to 2.1.2 I can be months without a single freeze ...
If I use servers version 2.1.3 until 2.3.0 I have random and continuous freezes.
And no, I'm not convinced that with a ccline is enough;
If I use 3 ccclines version 2.0.11, 2.1.1, 2.1.2 does not freeze
If I use a single cccline version 2.1.3 it freezes
60cm dish, Inverto Black Ultra Quad, Fresaat v7 HD, Non GTMedia product-Banned 584, Banned Word.

goldeneye

Post by goldeneye »

After 5 months this problem still remains, and no one cares! :evil:

maxblue

Post by maxblue »

So, "all freesat receiver have freezing problem"

false.

Do you use more than one iks services ???

other receivers with this problem ??

freezing is the eternal problem with iks.
La mente es como un paracaídas, no sirve si no se abre...

Sanken

Post by Sanken »

Salve cerco un buon servizio ccline
Potete aiutarmi a trovarlo.
A pagamento

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Sanken wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:34 pm