EGP & Frequencies

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

furious

EGP & Frequencies

Post by furious »

Editing my channel list with dbEditor, I realized that some transponders and frequencies did not match the kingofsat web.
To change them by the values of kingofsat, and noticed that egp works much better... But some I can not change it correctly, because decimals can not be put.
for example:
Astra 1M 10758.50 22000 V
In the decoder we can only put:
10758 22000 V or 10759 22000 V

I do not know if you could really implement the option to add decimals to the transporters and if it really affects both the egp, but to those who could put the exact frequency the egp works very well.If the developers can give their opinion ...
Last edited by furious on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
60cm dish, Inverto Black Ultra Quad, Fresaat v7 HD, Non GTMedia product-Banned 584, Banned Word.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: EGP & Frequencies

Post by Feralkiwi »

That is interesting.

I have found that EPG here in New Zealand loads quickly (the rest of the day beyond the first two listings) until the time of day gets past GMT midnight.
After GMT 00:00 hour with the time set to GMT+12 the rest of the day takes a very long time to load, But the info for the next two days still loads quickly.
With the problems with EPG in "EPG style 2" in the V8 golden it looks like some of the problems of EPG are with GMT +hours time setting.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”