GTMEDIA TT Pro Youtube NOT Working Fully

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

fri_tid

GTMEDIA TT Pro Youtube NOT Working Fully

Post by fri_tid »

I have just bought GTMEDIA TT Pro with HW version V2.11 and updated it to SW version V4.2.81.46.418 20/03/2020. I can NOT get Youtube to work fully. I can list programs in the Youtube app and when I select a program in the Youtube meny it starts loading and a circle with dots and time in seconds in the center is showed but then nothing more happens more that the circle dots moves around and the time in seconds is updated. For some programs I get a "Data Error" message (which got for all programs I tried before I updated the software). For me it seems that there are some more problems in the software but I can NOT find a newer software than the one I updated it with. Any suggestions?

I also noticed that the tuners sensitivity is quite low so I need a VERY good sgnal to be able to watch TV programs without the picture freezing or dissapearing so I guess this is a LOW budget item that has its limitations.

Cunin

Re: GTMEDIA TT Pro Youtube NOT Working Fully

Post by Cunin »

fri_tid wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:09 am
I have just bought GTMEDIA TT Pro with HW version V2.11 and updated it to SW version V4.2.81.46.418 20/03/2020. I can NOT get Youtube to work fully. I can list programs in the Youtube app and when I select a program in the Youtube meny it starts loading and a circle with dots and time in seconds in the center is showed but then nothing more happens more that the circle dots moves around and the time in seconds is updated. For some programs I get a "Data Error" message (which got for all programs I tried before I updated the software). For me it seems that there are some more problems in the software but I can NOT find a newer software than the one I updated it with. Any suggestions?

I also noticed that the tuners sensitivity is quite low so I need a VERY good sgnal to be able to watch TV programs without the picture freezing or dissapearing so I guess this is a LOW budget item that has its limitations.
About Youtube, that's a common problem with all decoders/boxes without an operating system, it has to be kept updated and it has to be updated often, since Youtube keeps changing things in their website to prevent these boxes from accessing it. Even if you'll find an update which solves the problem, in a month or less it will stop working again, so don't rely too much on that function.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Cunin wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:49 pm
fri_tid wrote:

About Youtube, that's a common problem with all decoders/boxes without an operating system, it has to be kept updated and it has to be updated often, since Youtube keeps changing things in their website to prevent these boxes from accessing it. Even if you'll find an update which solves the problem, in a month or less it will stop working again, so don't rely too much on that function.
please find the newest firmware for v7tt from viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19757

Cluster.One

Post by Cluster.One »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:40 am
Cunin wrote:
fri_tid wrote:

Excuse me, but the question refers to GT Media TT Pro, GT Media V7 TT is a different set-top box...am I wrong?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Cluster.One wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:51 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:40 am
Cunin wrote:
fri_tid wrote:

Excuse me, but the question refers to GT Media TT Pro, GT Media V7 TT is a different set-top box...am I wrong?
yes
you are right.
v7 tt is differnt from TT Pro

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”