How to solve this problem

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Douglas

How to solve this problem

Post by Douglas »

Hi freesat customer care
i wanted to upgrade my Freesat V7HD deconder with a new software, i did backup my softcam keys, then my user DB, the upgrading went successful, then i wanted to recover my channels that i had backup, when i was doing this process, it says please wait while we are rebooting ur decoder, later on ,i discovered that it has failed to reboot, i switched OFF and ON, it starting loading Freesat logo after that, the TV screen becomes blue, no any connection between a decoder and a TV, when i look at the decoder display, there is a code 0001, i tried to upgrade using the method of renaming the software to flash.bin, but it seems like it can upgrade then later it goes to loading, then freesat logo appear and leter the screan becomes blue, how can i solve this problem, please help,

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: How to solve this problem

Post by cpr43 »

Try renaming an OLD file not the latest or the one you are using and see if it fix the problem. If so the file you have may be bad.

Douglas

Post by Douglas »

I have tried different softwares but nothing, this problem happened when i was upgrading my channels.

Is there any DB software, because it stuck when i was upgrading user DB, to recover my channels
if there a DB user softwares, if there is, please help me and tell me how to flash DB user software to freesat v7HD

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

When you see the 0001 code in front. Have you try to channel up or down to see if moves to 0002?? Are you using HDMI?? If so, have you tried the yellow/red/wht outputs?? You can only load DB while you have screen thru the USB upgrade section

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Douglas wrote:Hi freesat customer care
i wanted to upgrade my Freesat V7HD deconder with a new software, i did backup my softcam keys, then my user DB, the upgrading went successful, then i wanted to recover my channels that i had backup, when i was doing this process, it says please wait while we are rebooting ur decoder, later on ,i discovered that it has failed to reboot, i switched OFF and ON, it starting loading Freesat logo after that, the TV screen becomes blue, no any connection between a decoder and a TV, when i look at the decoder display, there is a code 0001, i tried to upgrade using the method of renaming the software to flash.bin, but it seems like it can upgrade then later it goes to loading, then freesat logo appear and leter the screan becomes blue, how can i solve this problem, please help,
1. The machine can enter the boot LOGO screen, use USB to force the upgrade to see.
2. Check your DB file is correct
3. You can send DB file to us for inspection
1.jpg
1.jpg (28.02 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
Freesat_v7_hd.bin
Notice: Please do the following steps :
1) backup the channel list.
2) export the softcam.key to usb device
3) update the firmware to box by allcode mode
4) update channel list then import softcam.key
FREESAT_V7_HD_20170421.rar
download/file.php?id=904&sid=6cbd72ca25 ... 04ecc3f6d8