Hungarian Language

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

pcz

Hungarian Language

Post by pcz »

Dear Devs.

I have a V7 HD, I'm satisfied with it, but there is one missing thing, this is my Hungarian language. Unfortunately, because no language supported, there is also no option to select the Hungarian audio language as preferred language, which means I have to select in every channel which have multi audio...
So, I'm ready to help you to translate the firmware to my language. The problem is, nobody could help me till now (I sent a few pm about this).

So, please help me, because I want to help you to make your box even better.

Thanks

pcz

Re: Hungarian Language

Post by pcz »

Nobody can/want to help me? :( I thinking about buying some other box from freesat, but without any support I have to find another type, because without my language it is difficult to use it :(.

I want to help you to make my language support, just I need your help to tell me how!

Please help me to help you

maxblue

Post by maxblue »

I'm Hungarian puertorican, hungerican :lol: :lol: .

Good luck with your difficult wish. :o
La mente es como un paracaídas, no sirve si no se abre...

kroll

Post by kroll »

pcz wrote:Nobody can/want to help me? :( I thinking about buying some other box from freesat, but without any support I have to find another type, because without my language it is difficult to use it :(.

I want to help you to make my language support, just I need your help to tell me how!

I understand the factory language support is about the UI and not for audio preferences,this came direct ( mixed ) into signal channel or something like that....It does not depend on the manufacturer
10 foot prime focus c band dish w/36 actuator pansat ap-3000 positioner at full arc & freesat V7,V7S2X & sg2100 motor W/ 90cms offset antenna and lnb universal KU 45º at 131º

pcz

Post by pcz »

maxblue wrote:I'm Hungarian puertorican, hungerican :lol: :lol: .

Thanks, Köszönöm!

pcz

Post by pcz »

kroll wrote:
pcz wrote:Nobody can/want to help me? :( I thinking about buying some other box from freesat, but without any support I have to find another type, because without my language it is difficult to use it :(.

I understand the factory language support is about the UI and not for audio preferences,this came direct ( mixed ) into signal channel or something like that....It does not depend on the manufacturer
Well, The UI language is one thing, but there is no Hungarian language in the preferred audio/subtitle as well. That's the main problem. But I think If we have Hungarian UI, than we can have this in the preferred audio/subtitle list as well...

maxblue

Post by maxblue »

pcz wrote:
maxblue wrote:I'm Hungarian puertorican, hungerican :lol: :lol: .

Thanks, Köszönöm!

Köszönöm,gracias.

Mejor un amigo con siete pecados que un extraño

Better a friend with seven sins than a stranger
La mente es como un paracaídas, no sirve si no se abre...

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”