Agradecer

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ahidalgox

Agradecer

Post by ahidalgox »

:D
Quiero agradecer a FREESAT y a todo el STAFF por el apoyo que tenemos esta labor. Nunca había visto tanto esmero en un equipo que si evaluamos el dinero pagado, no es casi nada y lo que recibimos es mucho. Algunas veces pienso si pudieran hacer un equipo un poco mas poderoso con todas las ventajas que tiene este equipo, me estoy refiriendo a los que tengo funcionando, el V7 Combo ATSC y el Golden Combo.

Solo quiero expresarles mi agradecimiento ya que no nos piden dinero para el trabajo que desarrollan!

Algunas veces apoyo las sugerencias que algunos foristas expresan sobre lo que deben de hacer. Pero lo mas importante es agradecer aquello que recibimos! :mrgreen:

Google translate added by Owen.
I want to thank FREESAT and the entire STAFF for the support we have for this work. I have never seen so much dedication in a team that if we evaluate the money paid, it is almost nothing and what we receive is a lot. Sometimes I think if they could make a team a little more powerful with all the advantages that this equipment has, I am referring to the ones I have running, the V7 Combo ATSC and the Golden Combo.

I just want to express my gratitude to them as they do not ask us for money for the work they do!

Sometimes I support the suggestions that some Foristas express about what they should do. But the most important thing is to thank what we receive! : Mrgreen:

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”