Gentlemen, new upgrades for nothing

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

vedyan79

Gentlemen, new upgrades for nothing

Post by vedyan79 »

There are already new firmware updates for Freesat v7Hd, which does not solve any of the problems we have every day, my question is: what do the engineers do every day ... will be working or ... I have the subs problem in Intelsat 1002 for more than 4 months and nothing has been repaired ... I do not understand FREESAT :x :x :x :x :x

vedyan79

Re: Gentlemen, new upgrades for nothing

Post by vedyan79 »

What I'm going to do is: pick up all the decks I have (freesat v7 and v8) and I'll send them to china ... free because I paid for nothing and I give them back ... all about 56...
These updates needed v7 ??? :

07/08/2017
change log:
[maincode is only this time.]
1)youtub don't work well in some Country.
2)show tuner signal is more smoothly.

Was important Youtube ... Smoothly signal is important ???.... Oh my god

ahidalgox

Post by ahidalgox »

I'm sorry to hear words like that. If you do not agree, it is better to look for another place to watch television.
With the little profit that these machines can leave, we have some updates that keep us. Previously I had other machines that did not have anything at all, Today I feel proud for what I have. I do not expect them to give me everything. I have sought help from other people. I paid for codes. But what I have, I can throw it at any expensive machine.
Therefore I beg my colleagues not to insult us. If we receive grace, then we give of grace.

I understood that when I bought this machine there was no commitment from the factory with me. I want us to lower our spirits.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

vedyan79 wrote:What I'm going to do is: pick up all the decks I have (freesat v7 and v8) and I'll send them to china ... free because I paid for nothing and I give them back ... all about 56...

07/08/2017
change log:

What is your problem, just incase you don't know, there is no perfect receiver out there for what we are doing, That's just the way it is.
BTW, you can send me the receivers that you don't want.lol.
One more thing, if the Freesat Team needs any EMM keys for North America they can send me a PM.

rockforu2

Post by rockforu2 »

i have 2 v7s for over a year and i have never updated either box and have had no problems with them and they do what they advertise to do great job freesat team!!!

furious

Post by furious »

vedyan79 wrote:What I'm going to do is: pick up all the decks I have (freesat v7 and v8) and I'll send them to china ... free because I paid for nothing and I give them back ... all about 56...

07/08/2017
change log:

Let's see if I can understand you ... you spend $ 30 or less per device, The most serious problems have been solved by freesat periodically every two months and you come hesitating that you're going to give back 56 units.
Ok give them back, you spent $ 100 per unit on another brand new model, get updates every 6 months or never and then get angry for a consistent reason.
60cm dish, Inverto Black Ultra Quad, Fresaat v7 HD, Non GTMedia product-Banned 584, Banned Word.

vedyan79

Post by vedyan79 »

You understand nothing at all, the message is for those who committed to me and did not and is "hidden" ... does not give the face ... it is clear that updates that come every 2 months solved problem things and that I do not have I wait for more things with a deco of 30 € .... but I before "started" I was promised several problems last time I was told that they fix this 2 months ago ...there is my annoyance that I send the receivers...I have the solution, DO NOT BUY MORE. :D :D

goodog

Post by goodog »

No new upgrade complain, got new upgrade also complain, very very funny

vedyan79

Post by vedyan79 »

goodog wrote:No new upgrade complain, got new upgrade also complain, very very funny
Depends on what update there is ...

maxblue

Post by maxblue »

I bought a freesat hdv7 for 26 dollars.

I think it's the best 26 dollars that's invested.
point.

very happy with freesat :D
La mente es como un paracaídas, no sirve si no se abre...

Messi10barca

Post by Messi10barca »

Hola como le puedo poner línea cccam no consigo ponerla

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

I have a V7max ,got it last fall and have never upgraded it.
I am in North America and it works great on C band.
It would be nice if the PV emm keys for North America were preloaded ,I typed them in manually but the receiver works great for the money .

I am completely happy with my V7 Max

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Marantz wrote:I have a V7max ,got it last fall and have never upgraded it.
I am in North America and it works great on C band.
It would be nice if the PV emm keys for North America were preloaded ,I typed them in manually but the receiver works great for the money .

I am completely happy with my V7 Max
I agree, and I'm located in North America too. I have a V7 and was very surprised how well it works. Great HD receiver for the money.

owhite47

Post by owhite47 »

I have a V7hd and a V8super, I use for C-band and KU-band..........the Ku band is on the V8 and the c band is on the v7hd,,,,,,both work without problems for a year now...........little problem with v8 and my usals but we fixed ............they are just as good if not better than the 200 dollar boxes here in the USA............

I want a new V9super or h265 GTC but just hate to redue all my Sats.
10.5 cband western arc 75deg to 139deg. 4ft ku with motor, full western arc.

Hukmut

Post by Hukmut »

Good grief!!!

It is JUST television, people!

Not life or death!

Get over it!

SHEESH!

You missed your game?

OUCH!

Sorry.

marcsal71

Post by marcsal71 »

Saludos pero solo veo actualizacion del V7S mas no del V7 HD y si ya esta disponible donde la puedo descargar por que en el area de descargar a mi no me aparece....

rocketnery

Post by rocketnery »

marcsal71 wrote:Saludos pero solo veo actualizacion del V7S mas no del V7 HD y si ya esta disponible donde la puedo descargar por que en el area de descargar a mi no me aparece....
Del V7HD No aparece

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”