v7sx runs out of space

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

drspastic

v7sx runs out of space

Post by drspastic »

hi my v7sx is always running out of space causing the long task of deleting channels by sat.
if there is ever a new firmware for this can we please have the option to save channels to usb instead of the limited internal memory?
or at least a way of storing lists as blocks east or west.
what is the internal storage chip? can it be replaced by a larger one using hot air solder? would firmware need a hack?

STRETCH

Re: v7sx runs out of space

Post by STRETCH »

Depending on how many satellites you view, just delete the channels that you do not require, also delete any dead transponders.

Den

drspastic

Post by drspastic »

i dont find the pc program very friendly and the box itself is tedious to delete channels. i have 4 dishes, 3 on rotators, and dont know what channels i really want to delete as you never know what may come on

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

drspastic wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:23 am
i dont find the pc program very friendly and the box itself is tedious to delete channels. i have 4 dishes, 3 on rotators, and dont know what channels i really want to delete as you never know what may come on
If you delete the TP from the TP list all the channels on that TP are deleted as well.
If you delete a satellite, all the channels on that sat are deleted.

You could then only add and scan the TP's you want channels from.

That may save some time.

I set up extra satellites for scanning for feeds with only the polarity, H or V, High or low band, I want for that satellite where I expect the feeds to come up.
When they get messy I delete the whole sat and start again.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”