Air TV sem sinal

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

imarbl

Air TV sem sinal

Post by imarbl »

Logo que recebi minha a minha freesat V7 Combo«, instalei a tv terestre e assisti todos os canais de air TV disponiveis na minha região, Depois instalei o satelite e seus canais, mas a partir deste momento na freesat V7 Combo TV Air ficou com a mensagem sem sinal e a lista de canais de Air tv desapareceu. Alguém pode me ajudar

When I received my freesat V7 Combo «, I installed the all terestrial tv cvhanel available in my region, Then I installed the satelite and its channels, but from this moment there is no signal for the Air TV and the list of Air tv channels disappeared. Can someone help me

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Air TV sem sinal

Post by Feralkiwi »

When you load a channel set from USB you will remove all those already there.

Did you make a cable change to the LNB and UHF connections when you "Installed" the satellite channels?

Are your Satellite and UHF "Air" channels sharing the same cable?
If so do you have a signal splitter that blocks the LNB power from the UHF input?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

emanuel.livramento

Post by emanuel.livramento »

I did not load channels via USB

I also did not change cables

LNB and UHF are not shared

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

You said
I installed the all terestrial tv cvhanel available in my region, Then I installed the satelite and its channels
Did you do this by entering the satellites with the remote and then scan, or did you load a file from USB?

If you loaded from USB you will still need to set up your "antenna settings" for your dish and switch set up.

Have a look at these instruction on setting up your unit.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”