north america softcam list

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, Rambo, Freesat Team

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:09 am

If you have 10 or more post you may pm me if you don`t have DO NOT PM ME (RULES) READ THEM have a nice day 007 out

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:23 am

james007 wrote:If you have 10 or more post you may pm me if you don`t have DO NOT PM ME (RULES) READ THEM have a nice day 007 out

Hello and Welcome to Freesat Forum to all new members

As part of Freesat team support we feel happy answering request for support. We have noticed recently new members only coming to get info by PM and once they get what they want they never comeback. So, at this point we will require that all new comers will need to have at least a minimum of 10 post and be part of the community to get the PM answered. So, be part of the great team and we will be more than happy to answer all your request.

Regards,
Freesat Team

cocoy
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:44 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby cocoy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:25 am

thats a good suggestion

serrano
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:08 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby serrano » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:46 pm

please sende a pm i need file my chanels not working ; some chanels

leash2korn
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Re: north america softcam list

Postby leash2korn » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:13 pm

i am trying to hunt 125w, but anyone have any available keys that Works???
sorry inconvenience caused... :!:

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:10 am

leash2korn wrote:i am trying to hunt 125w, but anyone have any available keys that Works???
sorry inconvenience caused... :!:

in your pm

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:11 am

serrano wrote:please sende a pm i need file my chanels not working ; some chanels

only when you have 10 post

serrano
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:08 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby serrano » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:47 am

thank you james007 freesat good work

dssmexicali
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: north america softcam list

Postby dssmexicali » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Greetings

Im new in the and this is mi first post in the forum, but im gonna be relly happy if someone can sendme a PM with the NA softcam, thanks in advance.

Sergio

User avatar
lme
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:10 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby lme » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:29 pm

I also requested this file, please.
thx.

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:41 am

lme wrote:I also requested this file, please.
thx.

in pm

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:49 am

serrano wrote:please sende a pm i need file my chanels not working ; some chanels

you need 4 more posts

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:50 am

serrano wrote:thank you james007 freesat good work

just 3 more post

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:52 am

dssmexicali wrote:Greetings

Im new in the and this is mi first post in the forum, but im gonna be relly happy if someone can sendme a PM with the NA softcam, thanks in advance.

Sergio

9 more post and I will be happy to

dssmexicali
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: north america softcam list

Postby dssmexicali » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:01 pm

:-) im really shure of that

skideric
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Re: north america softcam list

Postby skideric » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Hey 007,sorry been off for a while.Been busy with other projects.
Could u please send larest NA Softcam?
Thanks to the Freesat Team !

User avatar
lme
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:10 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby lme » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:50 am

james007 wrote:
lme wrote:I also requested this file, please.
thx.

in pm

Thx, but no pm received !

dssmexicali
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: north america softcam list

Postby dssmexicali » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:12 am

Are we there yet?.

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:18 am

dssmexicali wrote:Are we there yet?.

5 more then pm me

dssmexicali
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: north america softcam list

Postby dssmexicali » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Thanks a lot.

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:41 pm

skideric wrote:Hey 007,sorry been off for a while.Been busy with other projects.
Could u please send larest NA Softcam?
Thanks to the Freesat Team !

in your pm

Otis
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: north america softcam list

Postby Otis » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Hello all.
I realize I need to have 10 posts to request information by PM, so as my first post, I'd like to thank everyone here for all the tips tricks and guides for using the freesat V7HD! a quick search usually answers any questions I have, the North American satellite data file was a great help and the firmware updates are very helpful!

The V7HD was a great addition to my Ham Shack (Amateur Radio hobby) I compare it to short-wave radio listening only with satellite TV!(and "radio" stations too)

Looking forward to taking a more active part in the forum, but being new to FTA Satellite I'm not sure how much I can contribute...

Thanks!

Otis

james007
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 am

Re: north america softcam list

Postby james007 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:22 am

Otis wrote:Hello all.
I realize I need to have 10 posts to request information by PM, so as my first post, I'd like to thank everyone here for all the tips tricks and guides for using the freesat V7HD! a quick search usually answers any questions I have, the North American satellite data file was a great help and the firmware updates are very helpful!

The V7HD was a great addition to my Ham Shack (Amateur Radio hobby) I compare it to short-wave radio listening only with satellite TV!(and "radio" stations too)

Looking forward to taking a more active part in the forum, but being new to FTA Satellite I'm not sure how much I can contribute...

Thanks!

Otis

just 9 more

dssmexicali
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: north america softcam list

Postby dssmexicali » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Welcome Otis

Short Wave and Fta two things that im really enjoy.

Sergio

zac
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:32 am
Location: USA

Re: north america softcam list

Postby zac » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:43 pm

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,
CAN YOU GUYS SEND ME A NEW UPDATED SOFTCAM LIST FOR N.A. SATELLITES FROM 43W TO 135W.
THANKS


Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests