Problemas no box v7s2x

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

vanederwield

Problemas no box v7s2x

Post by vanederwield »

Ola boa tarde. Fiz um upgrade no box v7s2x e agora so aparece o logo e o box volta a inicializar.
Poderiam me ajudar por favor

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Problemas no box v7s2x

Post by CAJE »

You must use a firmware, rename it and put it in the USB on the STB, turn on the STB and on the RC press the MENU key several times until the UPg appears, after 90 seconds it will reboot

vanederwield

Post by vanederwield »

Witch name i should rename the file

vanederwield

Post by vanederwield »

I rename the file Flash.bin but its only still 52 sec there and still the same
Last edited by Feralkiwi on Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Eidted by maistake.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

You should try more versions of V7, the cases that I have seen, using four different ones is enough to recover it

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

vanederwield wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:07 pm
I rename the file Flash.bin but its only still 52 sec there and still the same
Try with the normally used lower case flash.bin
Use the unpacked file from the download page .zip folder.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

vanederwield

Post by vanederwield »

nothing yet, still have the same problem

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Here is my guide for flash.bin recovery.

Owen

flash.bin recovery is done like this.

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote.
The unit should reload the software.

Also other users say that you must use a USB stick, not a card holder etc and that stick must be 32Gb or under.
Use the rear USB port on units that have two ports.

I have had units that will not recover.
Try using the same software as was in the unit when it crashed, not the new update software.
You must use the correct software, ie that for the V7HD for the V7HD etc, not software for any other freesat units.

Try even older software as the file for flash.bin.

Look at the LED in the USB stick. When the TV shows the message "USB Upgrade, do not turn off" you should see the LED on the USB flash as the file is loaded.
The USB LED should also flash a few times as the unit first powers on and looks at it.
Also users have said to use the rear USB port for this on V8 units.

Good luck

New information: Users are reporting that naming the file "Flash.bin" with a capital has worked where "flash.bin" has not.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

exadad357603

Post by exadad357603 »

To update the STB, follow these steps: use a firmware, rename it, and place it on a USB drive connected to the STB. Turn on the STB and press the MENU key on the remote control several times until UPg appears. After 90 seconds, the STB will reboot.

black-bird

Post by black-bird »

Boas. Hoje ao fazer uma pesquisa cega para atualizar os canais TDT Espanha o meu recetor bloqueou desliguei da tomada elétrica mas continua o mesmo quando o torno a ligar no visor do box aparece " boot " depois "load " e depois " 579" e no televisor aparece "sem Sinal " o comando da box não funciona nas teclas nem o ecrã da tv se altera ele poderá ser recuperado ou é lixo ? :(

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

To update you receiver with all the changes with your TDT channels.
It would be best to add transponder 11222H 30000, when you go to scan, at the (Network Search) put (YES).
This will find just the transponders that you require to get just the (Abertis) channels, this should find appox 82 TV channels.
Just completed this task with a V7S2X receiver, will be the same with the V7S5X. These two receivers do not support the (HEVC) channels.
The other issue that you will get is that you will have signal against 11502V 10200, BUT the receivers that do not have Mars software DO NOT
in the channels A7 and A8 which are the two channels on that transponder.

Den

black-bird

Post by black-bird »

Pois mas o meu problema neste momento é a box estar bloqueada e o comando não funcionar em qualquer teclas a box não obedece nem inserindo o usb ou a pen wi-fi ele reconhece ! O recetor como está nem para ver canais FTA !

black-bird

Post by black-bird »

Haverá solução ??

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

It may be best to purchase another receiver, seeing as it is one of the cheapest on the Aliexpress site.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”