Freesat V7 Powers up but seems dead

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

easily confused

Freesat V7 Powers up but seems dead

Post by easily confused »

I received my new Freesat V7 HD last week and connected it to my dish and tv as per instructions. The power light came on but no response from the remote to the receiver. At one point I managed to get the menu to show up, on screen, for about 5 seconds and then it was gone again. Since then I have had no success getting the V7 to work at all. Anyone else had a similar issue? Thanks.

carlosk

Re: Freesat V7 Powers up but seems dead

Post by carlosk »

I have a similar issue, my freesat v7 HD was running well but yesterday just got "stuck" in load. It shows on TV that BLUE LOAD SCREEN, but stops and stuck in L098. Can
someone Help me out?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

try this first

To do a flash restore:
Place a copy of the software (Freesat_v7_hd.bin) on your USB stick and rename it "flash.bin".
With the usb in your V7, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote control.
The unit should reload the software.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

When I updated one of my V7HD's yesterday, after rebooting from the upgrade it too stuck on the blue screen and needed a flash.bin restore.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”