GTMedia V7 pro Mars fw

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ita3bc

GTMedia V7 pro Mars fw

Post by ita3bc »

Hello Folks!
I can no longer find the guide to update to the new 'mars' firmware and the link to download the updates for the V7 Pro. I only have a link to an old post that no longer exists. Could anyone give me some information?
Thanks

Bye
Fred

STRETCH

Re: GTMedia V7 pro Mars fw

Post by STRETCH »

Use the search box, top right, put in (V7Pro update), there are various threads, to guide you through in updating this receiver.
or try this.

Updating your MARS software receiver, Download your latest update from xxxxxx, Extract the folder, then Double click this, you should see the (bin)
file, click on this and transfer to a clean USB, insert the USB, into the receiver.
Menu / Move Curser to USB / OK / The Curser will be on the software to be loaded onto the receiver / OK.
When Done the receiver will reboot, should go back to the last channel viewed.

Den

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

ita3bc wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:16 pm
Hello Folks!
I can no longer find the guide to update to the new 'mars' firmware and the link to download the updates for the V7 Pro. I only have a link to an old post that no longer exists. Could anyone give me some information?
Thanks

Bye
Fred
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wjm543 ... s_firmware
GTMEDIA GTX Combo, GTMEDIA GT Combo, GTMEDIA V8 UHD, GTMEDIA X8, GTMEDIA X8 Combo, GTMEDIA V8 Turbo and GTMEDIA V7 Pro
GTMedia V8FINDER Pro2, V8Finder Pro, V8 Finder Max, V8FINDER2, V8Finder-Meter, GTMEDIA V8 Finder BT05 and GTMEDIA D2

eazydwn

Post by eazydwn »

The best mars firmware for GTMedia v7 Pro

Code: Select all

https://www.dekazeta.net/foro/files/file/3362-gtmedia-v7-pro-firmware-mars/

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”