Error Space is full

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

verlock1

Error Space is full

Post by verlock1 »

Hello

I can not search for channels because I have a message

Last firmware. The channel list has about 3500 entries with by 22 satellites.

mikelsat

Re: Error Space is full

Post by mikelsat »

You might have tuned in the Radio channels as well, if so delete the radio channels, then save the channel list and reload it again, then search for TV channels only.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Sometime an error occurs with these units.

I have found that if you delete the last thing scanned, it comes wight, but then 3500 channels is high for the V7HD.

Also the TP{ that your unit stopped on is a new tp according to Lyngsat with test cards on it. Sometimes these are not good signals and not good video and the unit gets busy trying to sort out "Black" or "blank" screens and messes things up with the user data file.

I had my V8 Golden do this two days ago and the V8 reported "User data bass crashed will restart" or something like that and restarted with no user data at all. The channel set I was scanning is a new format called Multistream that has four sets of 8 channels for re-transmission to terrestrial. The v8 got so messed up that it crashed the user DB. I had scanned this TP many times and this was the first time this happened, but it shows these things do happen.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

stamfordblue

Post by stamfordblue »

Have had the box full message as well when just over 4000 channels.
Scanning a different satellite enabled more to be stored.
Currently storing 4418 channels
It should be capable of storing 6000 channels

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”