I NEED HELP FOR MY FREESAT V7

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Douglas

I NEED HELP FOR MY FREESAT V7

Post by Douglas »

my freesat v7 crashed when i was upgrading the firmware, now i used the method of flashing it in order for it to revived, the flashing method was successful, now my decoder is working

the problem am having now after flashing it is, the decoder does not open the powervu channels even if i put the keys mannually, to another surprise is, each and everyday when i was upgrading the decoder, it was only upgrading the software vision part ( the top software ), not the down software which is Hardware vision, all the times the hardware vision used to remain the way it was from the factory with an indication date of of 03/08/2016 but after flashing my decoder, the hardware vision software has changed to 25/07/2017, if the hard ware is the one is causing this, please help me with a right hardware software, and how to install the hardware software on my freesat v7

your help will be so useful to me

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: I NEED HELP FOR MY FREESAT V7

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi

Please have a look at this instruction on powervu code entry.
If you have a friend that has a freesat v7 or v8 you can copy their "softcam.key" file.
This may restore the missing code for you.

As for the hardware date change, I remember something on this a year or so back.
I don't remember what, but it was not important.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Douglas

Post by Douglas »

i did the method of copying softcam keys from another freesat v7 decoder but now the powervu channels was working perfect but now the problem is, it can not auto roll powervu channels by itself, i had to put manually all the time.

any help on this issue for it to start auto rolling as it was before

ccapoy

Post by ccapoy »

Use serial to load the firmware. RS232.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

Douglas wrote:i did the method of copying softcam keys from another freesat v7 decoder but now the powervu channels was working perfect but now the problem is, it can not auto roll powervu channels by itself, i had to put manually all the time.

any help on this issue for it to start auto rolling as it was before
Make a backup of all your settings then do a factory reset, I had that problem with a V8 after using the recovery method.

Douglas

Post by Douglas »

thanks guys for your help, my decoder is working now, it has started auto rolling powervu channels,

once again, thank you freesat family.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”