No Subtitle on some channels

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

goznerg

No Subtitle on some channels

Post by goznerg »

Hello
I have a problem and maybe you can solve this problem with a firmware upgrade. On some channels (like on THOR08W, provider RDS RCS, TV 1000 channel or Digi film RO) there is NO subtitle, although this channels HAVE subtitles because on other receivers as Skybox V8S, F5S or other Linux receiver(dreambox, cloud ibox) there is subtitle on this channels.
On the receivers Freesat V7, V8 Super, V8 PRO, when I give subtitle from the button, it writes NO SUBTITLE, although I know that this channels have subtitles on other receivers. This is a firmware problem, so I ask the technical team, that works on the firmware to solve this problem.
If you need more information about this problem, please ask me. It's quite urgent because I sold a few pcs and now they dont work properly.

bigcar

Re: No Subtitle on some channels

Post by bigcar »

sure.it is a bug if other box can find subt.
please help to record that tp about 200MB.then sent it to some network space and send mail to service@freesat.cn

goznerg

Post by goznerg »

I can help you just tell me how to record it? What program to use?

goznerg

Post by goznerg »

I didn`t receive any answer about my problem.

tasimans

Post by tasimans »

I sent to service@freesat.cn recorded files from channel TV1000 a year ( :D ) ago! No answer , no solution! I wrote to You many times about many problems with this f****ng box, no results. Of course, I donated this box to one simple user ...It,s very hard to use it- no Viasat EPG, no channel names...Only $CH-8060 for example...
I have been recorded the same channel with my Amiko Alien 2 (Fulan) .In this sample there are all sound and subtitles tracks - LV, LT, EE , works on VLC player.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw5FS9 ... sp=sharing
On Freesat V7 record there is only original soundtrack and RU DVB subs...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw5FS9 ... JoVm8/view

nitix007

Post by nitix007 »

Please Freesat Team fix this problem asap.
Or you should show to people how to edit .bin firmwares and maybe someone can fix it!! I mean make it kinda "open source"
Send from iPhone 6s using Safari!

nitix007

Post by nitix007 »

give us a program how to edit firmware files
like you gave us a program to edit .db files!!

Please !!!

nitix007

Post by nitix007 »

This is how to record TS Stream
http://freesat.cc/u_file/file/9d5d9b7635.pdf

imola888

Post by imola888 »

goznerg wrote:Hello
I have a problem and maybe you can solve this problem with a firmware upgrade. On some channels (like on THOR08W, provider RDS RCS, TV 1000 channel or Digi film RO) there is NO subtitle, although this channels HAVE subtitles because on other receivers as Skybox V8S, F5S or other Linux receiver(dreambox, cloud ibox) there is subtitle on this channels.
On the receivers Freesat V7, V8 Super, V8 PRO, when I give subtitle from the button, it writes NO SUBTITLE, although I know that this channels have subtitles on other receivers. This is a firmware problem, so I ask the technical team, that works on the firmware to solve this problem.
If you need more information about this problem, please ask me. It's quite urgent because I sold a few pcs and now they dont work properly.

saleupse

Post by saleupse »

Hi, I think subtitles do not depend on the cannel, they depend on the programm you are watching in this moment.
I can be watching for example an Banned Word of House with subtitels, and after House there is another series (lets say Warehouse 13) on the same channel but without subtitles.
To be sure it´s a receiver issue, you should check the same programm with different receivers.
80 cm Dish on Astra 19,2º with V8 Super.
Living in Spain, support also in German.

wlwca

Post by wlwca »

salut.
Goznerg ,te rog sa continuam cu mesajele pt admini freesat v7hd ,pentru problema cu lipsa subtitrarii de la programele digi ,tu ai o engleza buna si continuund v-om rezolva poate aceasta problema. Am cumparat acest aparat de la tine de pe olx si de atunci incerc sa gasesc o solutie la aceasta problema.

goznerg

Post by goznerg »

Vad ca nu rezolva astia nimic. Mai nou se restarteaza intr-una la anumite canale.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”