iPTV for V7HD

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

nitix007

iPTV for V7HD

Post by nitix007 »

So I want to address an issue.
I bought the V7HD for the function of iPTV but then the firmwares that were released removed this feature.
There are some users that can't use a satellite dish and this thing is basically useless
The youtube app sucks (if you search a video it shows results based on the upload date not by relevance)
-
I addressed this issue before but it was given the explaination that V7HD a small flash disk

But can you make 2 different firmwares

-1 with iPTV without satellite function or with satellite function and iPtv without youtube/youp**n
-1 the normal firmware we have now.
Send from iPhone 6s using Safari!

Bill

Re: iPTV for V7HD

Post by Bill »

Looking at the colleague's placement, the freesat teem could launch an update with iptv for v7hd. Because if it already had iptv when it was released it may come back again, it's just a matter of consent.

james007

Post by james007 »

Bill wrote:Looking at the colleague's placement, the freesat teem could launch an update with iptv for v7hd. Because if it already had iptv when it was released it may come back again, it's just a matter of consent.
on v8 only

frogtong

Post by frogtong »

don't try IPTV all junk channel i user V8 never turn on that iptv lucky got some live channel most pre record picture quality bad

brenhub

Post by brenhub »

If an older firmware supported IPTV.

Then why not flash back to an earlier software.

If it is known of an earlier version that supported IPTV.

Although maybe it never existed except on paper.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”