Autoroll

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

nitix007

Autoroll

Post by nitix007 »

Hello
Can somebody explain to why does Auto-roll mean since I hear it a lot in this forum.?
Thanks in advance
Send from iPhone 6s using Safari!

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Autoroll

Post by cpr43 »

Autoroll is the function the box does to unscrambled a channel with a working EMM key. It is like a puzzle of multiple numbers/ letters that when they are aligned in the right order will make the channel to open

nitix007

Post by nitix007 »

So do I need wifi connection or any keys to enter in conditional access
Send from iPhone 6s using Safari!

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

nitix007 wrote:So do I need wifi connection or any keys to enter in conditional access

So do I need wifi connection

What for?

or any keys to enter in conditional access

If keys re not embedded to the box firmawre or if they were updated, YES you will need to

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Hi nitix007

I think you will have to supply a little more information to the moderator.

Such as what system or channels you would like to receive and decode .until you have made 10 post you cant get the file with the keys from this site ,you will have to enter them manually or make up your own file with notepad ,but first i would get the dish up and working on several unscrambled channels ,then add a few keys, the V7 receiver does work well if you get the keys in correctly ,don't forget to reboot after you add the keys .

It is my understanding that If you add the autoroll keys,the receiver is suppose to update and rewrite the keys on its own as the channel/station changes them

There are several systems that require a network connection such as IKS but i think by the sounds of it you are trying out powervu.

Powervu doesn't require a network connection

Obviously you need the wi fi network for you-tube

I am new to this receiver and web-site but i hope this post helps a little,I am just learning it myself

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

There are instructions on entering powervu keys here. The V7 is much the same.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

dhj

Post by dhj »

I installed the latest software in my V7ATSC and it doesn't autoroll the channels it used to on 101W. Also the user files it wrote to my USB won't reload.

Did I understand correctly that I can install my user files from V8 into V7? Would this possibly help?

Thanks Dave

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

dhj wrote:I installed the latest software in my V7ATSC and it doesn't autoroll the channels it used to on 101W. Also the user files it wrote to my USB won't reload.

Did I understand correctly that I can install my user files from V8 into V7? Would this possibly help?

Thanks Dave
The user data file can not be loaded from V7 to V8 or v8 to v7.
Only the softcam.key file can be shared.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Xsat

Post by Xsat »

dhj wrote:I installed the latest software in my V7ATSC and it doesn't autoroll the channels it used to on 101W. Also the user files it wrote to my USB won't reload.

Thanks Dave
HI,
DirecTV USA at 101.0°W has not working autoroll function.
Only PowerVu encryption system.
Please check you are receiving channels of encryption.

dhj

Post by dhj »

Talking about pv , usa, bravo, syfy. Have not upgraded my V8 Golden as it still receives these. I tried to dump keys hoping there was something of autoroll, but there wasn't anything there. Hoped to transfer this file to my upgraded V7 that lost this ability.

rockforu2

Post by rockforu2 »

On the freesat 7 that transponder is working fine watching usa right now

dhj

Post by dhj »

What I said, mine worked fine too, until I did the latest software update. Let it parked on these overnight but the dice didn't roll for me.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”