NO AUTOROLL

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

zac

NO AUTOROLL

Post by zac »

I HAVE A QUESTION
WHEN I BOUGHT MY V7 HD FEW MONTHS LATER AFTER THEY CAME OUT THEY JUST TO DO AUTOROLL JUST FINE IF THE CHANNEL WAS SCRAMBLE I JUST LEAVE THE CHANNEL ON A AFTER A FEW MINUTES THE PICTURE WAS ON.
THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DO NOT REMEMBER WHICH S/W VERSION HAS IT INTO.
I STARTED UPGRADING MY BOX WITH THE NEW S/W VERSION'S AND I NOTICED THAT IT WAS NOT DOING THE AUTOROLL ANYMORE, WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM, THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES

TivoGuy

Re: NO AUTOROLL

Post by TivoGuy »

from what i have been told the v7 needs a softcam.key file to make the autoroll work. i dont use this box due to that.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

If you don't use your V7 tivoguy,what do you use?

Zappy.507

Post by Zappy.507 »

not just the softcam.key the softcam.key file also needs to have some valid EMM keys on it to work

TivoGuy

Post by TivoGuy »

Cornhusker wrote:If you don't use your V7 tivoguy,what do you use?

i use gsky v7. better at autorolling

james007

Post by james007 »

Zappy.507 wrote:not just the softcam.key the softcam.key file also needs to have some valid EMM keys on it to work

As part of Freesat team support we feel happy answering request for support. We have noticed recently new members only coming to get info by PM and once they get what they want they never comeback. So, at this point we will require that all new comers will need to have at least a minimum of 10 post and be part of the community to get the PM answered. So, be part of the great team and we will be more than happy to answer all your request.

Regards,
Freesat Team

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”