Softcam HELP

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

TivoGuy

Softcam HELP

Post by TivoGuy »

so i have been trying to get my softcam file to work. i am typing in the EMM keys right but still wont open channels. do i have to type ECM keys instead of EMM keys?

STRETCH

Re: Softcam HELP

Post by STRETCH »

I think it will be best to put the ECM keys in first to open the channels that you require.
Then put the EMM KEYS in after (for I think that it is these keys that help the receiver to AUTOROLL on some channels like POWERVU)

DEN

TivoGuy

Post by TivoGuy »

ok ill try it out. how does one get ECM keys? i can get EMM keys from my gsky v7 but i dont know how to get ECM keys. thanks

zeljo

Post by zeljo »

hi if you have valid emm keys just live your receiver on that tp for some time and receiver will find ecm keys

TivoGuy

Post by TivoGuy »

i did that and the v7 wont autoroll it. i was thinking maybe the firmware?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have a look at NAJMSAT2018.COM

DEN

zeljo

Post by zeljo »

try delete channels from that tp an scan again and live receiver on that tp for some time and receiver will find keys.

TivoGuy

Post by TivoGuy »

no luck here try that too... i think i have gave up on this box and time to move onto a different box. anyone got any ideas of any other BOXES that autoroll???????????????????????????

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

TivoGuy wrote:no luck here try that too... i think i have gave up on this box and time to move onto a different box. anyone got any ideas of any other BOXES that autoroll???????????????????????????
Getting another box is not the answer, you will have the same problem with another box, you need to learn how to make a softcam file and how to add EMM keys to it, it's not hard, I will help you One on One if need be, There is no better receiver on the market for auto roll than the freesat.

djsenterprises

Post by djsenterprises »

What is the difference from a powervu ECM key and EMM key and a key with nothing after it. Is ECM encrypted counter measure??

TivoGuy

Post by TivoGuy »

i feel in know how to make a softcam file n i have valid emm keys.

P 0000 00 123456789ABCDE;2590:04100:30000:H
P 0000 01 123456789ABCDE;2590:04100:30000:H

and then after that i enter more keys and keep going until im done. i didnt enter a real key so i wont get in trouble on the site. i import them and then leave in on the channel aka the transponder and nothing ever opens. im on the newest firmware. i have try what was told here on the post.

TivoGuy

Post by TivoGuy »

djsenterprises wrote:What is the difference from a powervu ECM key and EMM key and a key with nothing after it. Is ECM encrypted counter measure??

EMM and ECM are needed to open channels from what i have learn. ECM will open a channel right off the back. EMM will only get you started to open the channels. for what i think they open transponder not channels aka mux of channels yes just single channel no. anyways you want ECM keys bc they open the transponder right up. emm take little bit but will open

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

The 00 and 01 ECM key is used to open all Powervu CHs on 1 TP, but you first need to find the ECM keys for each Powervu TP, that is where the EMM key comes into play, your freesat receiver will use the EMM key to find the ECM keys/ auto roll key/ once it finds the ECM keys it will auto load them to your freesat receiver, once a CH opens you can extract your softcam file from your receiver to a USB, you can then put the USB into your computer and open the file and see the new ECM keys, they will be the last few keys in the file, in the auto ECM part of the file.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”