V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Doesn't correctly display the programming in the epg

Post by Feralkiwi »

This is a known problem they may fix.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

You could try email to Freesat.
They have worked with users to encode other languages.

Their email address's are on their freesat.cc page.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The freesat.cc site is Freesat's official sales web site.
Their email contact is at the bottom.

Owen

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Yes.

Freesat have worked with users to get lanuages in the software as you are requesting.

To assist Freesat to do this, I again suggest you contact them via email and their email address is on the .cc website.

If you are still unsure if the freesat.cc site is as genuine as this freesat.cn site, I suggest you search this site for "Winsat"
This will show you all the email address that are used to contact Freesat.
Freesat's company is Winsat Technology.

Searching "Winsat" will find this post that lists these email address's.
winsat04@winsat.net and service@freesat.cn

If you are still unwilling to contact Freesat directly to help this Chinese speaking company correct your language, I then wish you luck.

Owen

alderson

Post by alderson »

xuromi wrote:I'm talking to freesat. they sent me a file to load it to deco. now the characters look good. There is a small bug, but I will send you another ts file to have it checked. If you do not provide info and data, they can not help you. clients, provide complete information and if they ask you for something, give it to them.
Hello Xuromi, I have the same problem. I contacted them, but I didn't receive an answer.
How long did it take to answer you?

Best regards,
Al.

alderson

Re: Doesn't correctly display the programming in the epg in V7HD

Post by alderson »

xuromi wrote:Hi. They answered me after a few days. we can not expect them to answer at once. Wait, because now I'm going to send them another capture and see if they solve it definitively, in order to get a new signature or code update.

but now it looks pretty good. you are from Spain?

Yes, I'm from Spain. Thank you very much for your answer, which is satisfactory.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

xuromi wrote:Hi.
I bought a freesat v7 hd. in programming in Spanish, it shows bad special characters.
special characters such as: accents, ñ, etc.

Can not add those characters to a new firm?
The theme of special characters is something very simple to solve.

Thank you.

Note: I'm just talking about the epg of v7hd. of others, no idea. Do not ask for others here.

We will launch a new version recently to solve the EPG display problem and solve the EPG information character error problem.
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

madileweb

Post by madileweb »

Xuromi, el inconveniente fue solucionado?. Saludos.

Sergi_022

Post by Sergi_022 »

Yeah, i also want to know when will the EPG problem be resolved. Because we have this problem with the EPG in Astra 19.2°E as long as we had the freesat v7 HD. We can provide any source of recording for you to see that the EPG is mixing from one Channel to another and thats some characters, even like numbers are not displayed. I say it again, we can help you providing proofs, and let you discover and solve the bug. Thanks in advice. I look forward for your reply.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”