V 7 HD Needs new software ! A F N is Dead !

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Thihawatha

V 7 HD Needs new software ! A F N is Dead !

Post by Thihawatha »

Who ever does the software update, you owe the customer a new software upgrade. Also you need to fix the cooling problem. When I use the
Wi Fi antenna for internet, the CPU get HOT like Hell. I put two small Fans in there and put extra aluminium cooler plate on the CPU and changed the thermo glue. So far so good. Plenty fall out when I use CCCAM. It's connect and Only waiting for CW.

That's all for now

CordIally
Civil Engineer
TG

rocketnery

Re: V 7 HD Needs new software ! A F N is Dead !

Post by rocketnery »

Thihawatha wrote:Who ever does the software update, you owe the customer a new software upgrade. Also you need to fix the cooling problem. When I use the
Wi Fi antenna for internet, the CPU get HOT like Hell. I put two small Fans in there and put extra aluminium cooler plate on the CPU and changed the thermo glue. So far so good. Plenty fall out when I use CCCAM. It's connect and Only waiting for CW.

That's all for now

CordIally
Civil Engineer
TG
En 1 año usando 2 v7hd nunca se me han calentado, quizás se deba a que lo máximo que veo tv son 3 horas seguidas :roll:

Thihawatha

Re: V 7 HD Needs new software ! A F N is Dead !

Post by Thihawatha »

La caja en sí no está nada mal, pero estoy de acuerdo contigo sobre el calor. Ahora estoy esperando el Hashmode 10+ para que podamos recuperar a A F N con seguridad. He cambiado Chassie (carcasa) para el v 7 HD y puse un enfriador más grande y ayuda mucho con el problema de la congelación

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”