FREESAT TEAM, GIVE US A PROPER ANSWER

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Douglas

FREESAT TEAM, GIVE US A PROPER ANSWER

Post by Douglas »

we can not forget that A F N and SONY channels are gone but freesat and G T media are not telling their customer if there will be an update or not, we are checking everyday and every minute thinking there is a new software but nothing is happening.

in my culture when a problem has happened in the family, the father comes up and tells the children, Do not worry my children, all is well,

that is the message the freesat users need to hear from freesat team, but now seems like a ship is moving without a Captain,

our decoders are standing still no one wants to buy them, while our fellow brothers are making money with the brands that SONY and A F N is working

tell us what is the way forward, is freesat and GT media is sinking or what,

if there is no one who can hack these channels, but remember in every problem their is a solution, why don't you buy the software from other companies where there decoders have SONY and A F N.

you may say people talk too much but what are u expecting from a hungry person, may he talk smoothly when days and weeks are going without food,some satellites, sony went long time, it has been a more than a month now.

we choose freesat decoder not because its design is good or its shapes beats other brands on the market, NO sir, we choose freesat because we heard freesat are quick to help their customers quick and they upgrade their decoders every time.

but now we have been mocked in all over social media how our freesat has failed to open SONY and A F N while freesat was the only brand that was people's talk that if u want to buy a decoder, go for freesat receivers but now it has just become like a roboots no where to go and moving without a captain,

mr admin, mr Owen, you are doing great but today am very angry and i don't care whether you block me or not but i will stand and rise for my fellow freesat users, the cry for A F N and SONY the tears has hit the whole world at large. and i can not just keep quiet when things are going out of hands.

Douglas
from South Africa

Lining
网站管理员

Re: FREESAT TEAM, GIVE US A PROPER ANSWER

Post by Lining »

We have been solving this problem and hope you can watch the 105.5 SONY program
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Douglas

Post by Douglas »

thanks for your quick respond, these are encouragements that we needed from you as our mother and our father, we all depend on you.

do not forget to solve sony channels at 68.5 as well

abankgantenk177

Post by abankgantenk177 »

Lining wrote:We have been solving this problem and hope you can watch the 105.5 SONY program
until when to wait and wait

solution

Post by solution »

can you say how much take time?it one day, one week, one month, or one year, we love you and we want it same as we.

thom lungu

Post by thom lungu »

you're solving this problem when

kuru

Post by kuru »

we are very sad.
how lon...........g you take time to resolve this

marcsal71

Post by marcsal71 »

Es verdad tarda mucho ya pero tambien pongamos en sus zapatos no es tan facil esto me inmagino que ellos tambien deben de tener sus seguridades legales para poner un nuevo bin con el nuevo hast mode recordemos que al abrir canales pv con equipos no autorizados es ilegal,por eso creeo que el tean freesat se esta guardando un poco en sacar el nuevo archivo esperemos un poco mas con paciencia esperemos que cuando nos den el nuevo archivo este venga cargado de sorpresas.....

Rinkal

Post by Rinkal »

better to go with hellobox best boxes till now. :roll:

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Now I am throwing the bomb

I don't think is the manufacturer's or Technical team responsible to give you access to scramble channels
1) is illegal here (USA), Argentina or any country to unauthorized access to coded transmissions. PERIOD
2) as a token and a way to increase sells the manufacturer gives you a base code that works, somehow and sometimes
3) It is responsibility of the manufacturer to give you an stable product, that do not fail hardware or software
4) It is the user's problem to find the "keys"
5) But example is manufacturer's responsibility that on GTC there is no field for a deskey, or database crashes, or rebooting itself

So IMHO those that are complaining or demanding that cannot watch FIFA, pay your local cable company. but dont yell at the manufacturer, because when you bought these receivers it was says clearly "powervu, biss.... supported" not keys included. It was a plus received them

But yes I do complain example about the Finder that the letters and numbers are SO SMALL that i do not see sh!t. That I blame them (manufacturer)

PS: I do not work, nor GTC/Freesat paid me for this, so google find the keys and enter them by yourself :twisted:

abankgantenk177

xuromi wrote:
Douglas wrote:we are checking everyday and every minute thinking there is a new software but nothing is happening.
If you really do this, you have a problem. It may be the so-called TOC (obsessive-compulsive disorder). have to wait.
Kokean lambeh awakmu iki ancene

Xsat

Post by Xsat »

xuromi wrote:
Douglas wrote:we are checking everyday and every minute thinking there is a new software but nothing is happening.
If you really do this, you have a problem. It may be the so-called TOC (obsessive-compulsive disorder). have to wait.

Oh Is that so,
Then I'm TOC.
I cant wait latest version now and then.
Is my expectation high?

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

abankgantenk177 wrote: Kokean lambeh awakmu iki ancene

what is that?

calv

Post by calv »

came on freesat team,make it working again,make freesat decoder super,anyway decoder like skybox a1 combo with new software R0111 able to open the A F N channel 113.0e at koreasat5 tht coverd with verimatrix and powervu..really hope freesat team working hard to fix this problem..im freesat v7 combo user and i love this decoder..

Douglas

Post by Douglas »

some people you are commenting rubbish here, if you belong to a certain company and you want to bring freesat GT media down, we will not let you do that,

if you don't have anything to comment, just keep quiet, don't provoke us like freesat is the only company that manufacture decoders,

manufacture and buyers works hand in hand, no one is important than the other, you will manufacture your decoder and if their is no buyer, will your company survive, lets work hand in hand

let me remind you, there was no decoder in the market that was popular and doing wonders like STRONG RECEIVER, do u know why it was popular, STRONG decoder was built with a software that was openning scribbled channels,

the same STRONG decoders that was popular on the market, now it has just become like a toy for children to play with it. STRONG receivers its popularity now it is just a song.

you may say alot, but a buyer is moving by wind, where the wind is strong is where he goes, there are many players now on the markets that opens the same channels that we are crying for A F N and SONY.

abankgantenk177

Lantaklah dgn semua itu

jab

Post by jab »

Admin GT Media and Mr Douglas,
first of all thank you very to Admin in particular Mr linin for your reply it give us a great hope . And Iam very much Thankful to Mr Douglas who has explained the real pain what we are facing in a very nice manner and I am sure GT Media admin will the issue of Sony both At Asiasat7 and intelsat 20.

i sincerely once again request to the admin please come up with new software as early as possible.

thanks a lot
jab

thom lungu

Post by thom lungu »

so you mean we need to forget about freesat products the way we forget about other brands mind you sir freesat/gt media can't be they without us

solution

Post by solution »

wait,wait, wait. wait and should be wait?

Rinkal

Post by Rinkal »

solution wrote:wait,wait, wait. wait and should be wait?
yes bro u r right
another wait after new firmware

calv

Post by calv »

i do believe tht freesat team will do all the best to bring freesat decoder working again to fix the problem about powervu keys/verimatrix

Rinkal

Post by Rinkal »

calv wrote:i do believe tht freesat team will do all the best to bring freesat decoder working again to fix the problem about powervu keys/verimatrix
can u tell us the date??
or freesat team?

rashu

Post by rashu »

probably now time has come to change the v7 , 68.5 sony network is not opening for a long long time .... no updates yet ! 8-)

Rinkal

Post by Rinkal »

rashu wrote:probably now time has come to change the v7 , 68.5 sony network is not opening for a long long time .... no updates yet ! 8-)
yes bro three months in a row and they doing nothing.
i go with hellobox and starsat v20
best boxes with good software experiences.

solution

Post by solution »

i think freesat team can't get any update. let's move other brand

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”