ALL CHANNELS ENCRYPTED

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Babugee

ALL CHANNELS ENCRYPTED

Post by Babugee »

Hi team,i am using freesat v7 combo and when i bought i was promised to watch lots of channels. Now all the channels are encrypted, i am in east africa and receive Eutelsat sats.someone please advice

B34t3rGT

Re: ALL CHANNELS ENCRYPTED

Post by B34t3rGT »

Babugee wrote:Hi team,i am using freesat v7 combo and when i bought i was promised to watch lots of channels. Now all the channels are encrypted, i am in east africa and receive Eutelsat sats.someone please advice
You should have researched before buying and ACCEPTING the way these receivers work and what are capables to do. I'm still happy with my Freesat receivers, and yes, I might need to buy another brand but still going to use Freesat because it serves their purpose, not all the great extras that we expect, but for the price is ridiculous to complaint for the lack of pv++hash10 etc. signals.

And have you talked directly to your seller about the promise he gave you? that's where you should start.

Larry

Post by Larry »

Are you familiar with entering keys in the softcam.key file? These receivers can decode many signals with the right keys but from the factory it will only decode a few of them. Check out some of the other post and scan the web forn powervu and biss keys. There are examples of how to enter the keys in other places in this forum.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Babugee wrote:Hi team,i am using freesat v7 combo and when i bought i was promised to watch lots of channels. Now all the channels are encrypted, i am in east africa and receive Eutelsat sats.someone please advice
Check what @Larry is telling you. A file called softcam.key that you can add those keys in that file can open encrypted channels. Just do a google search of the channel that is encrypted that you like to watch along with satellite and transponder and it should work if the information is correct and current.

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

read manual or instruction this box >>>> https://freesat.cc/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”