New user of freesat v7 combo

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

mat4657

New user of freesat v7 combo

Post by mat4657 »

Hello all,i am new user,can u please help me how to set up all of this,A-Z instruction,please :oops: and tq admin

Marsat

Re: New user of freesat v7 combo

Post by Marsat »

mat4657 wrote:Hello all,i am new user,can u please help me how to set up all of this,A-Z instruction,please :oops: and tq admin
Hello to do what?
terrestrial
Ku Band
C Band
to insert keys
softcam
to add internet

but if you want a to set up everything The instruction Manual is a start or, the SEARCH Option here is a good start, if it works :oops:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

mat4657 wrote:Hello,i am new user of freesat v7 combo,can u give me a instruction,please help me :oops:
There are instructions on the download page.

Please look at theses instructions on setting up.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

mat4657

Post by mat4657 »

Do i have to insert keys softcam??...i set for ninmedia channel,why my signal intensity always at 60% with orange color,perhaps i have turn my dish to the right pointer

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

mat4657 wrote:Do i have to insert keys softcam??...i set for ninmedia channel,why my signal intensity always at 60% with orange color,perhaps i have turn my dish to the right pointer
As per I see you do not need keys for that channels. For some you may need
The file Softcam is when you have a lot of keys to enter manually is easier to use a file that use the remote control and entert them one by one so many characters. But if is only a couple of TP you can do it with just your remote control

mat4657

Post by mat4657 »

Thanks bro, u help me a lot,sorry for disturbing u with many questions :D

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”