V7 Combo latest firmware

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

spartabis

V7 Combo latest firmware

Post by spartabis »

Hi Guys ..would you please provide the list of bugs that have been fixed with the latest V7 combo firmware (July 2019) as I had a lot of problem with the previous one (18/05/2018) and I don't want to flash with the latest one if it is going to cause more problem? The main thing I really want the latest one to do is letting users to re-flash older firmwares, as the 18/05/2018 one wouldn't let us do it. So please provide a list of bugs that have been fixed with this one. Thanks

educastroz

Re: V7 Combo latest firmware

Post by educastroz »

did you try making a factory reset and update the firmware to box by allcode mode?

carl

Post by carl »

Did you see the list on the website here:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=18
Carl
Freesat V8 Golden, V8x, Geosatpro MicroHD and Edision mio 4k.

spartabis

Post by spartabis »

with the firmware 18/05/2018 no matter what you do, you can't flash with the olders firmware. It doesn't allow it and other people have also reported it and I am sure the engineers are aware of it. It was so messed up and caused all other problems to the box too. I will be very annoyed if this new firmware hasn't fixed the firmware rollback issue. In deed I did look at the list of bugs fixed on the firmware page and all it says internal bugs fixed but I really want to know what bugs have been fixed so that I don't make the same mistake as I did with firmware 18/05/2019

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”