Problem whit Freesat V7 MAX

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

THE_RIGARS

Problem whit Freesat V7 MAX

Post by THE_RIGARS »

Saludos, estoy presentando problemas con mi freesat V7 MAX parece que cuando le actualice el softcam.key se me bloquea en en canal que tenia sintonizado y no me deja hacer nada mas, la pregunta es como pudiera receteralo de fabrica.

Saludos y Muchas Gracias

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Problem whit Freesat V7 MAX

Post by Feralkiwi »

THE_RIGARS wrote:Saludos, estoy presentando problemas con mi freesat V7 MAX parece que cuando le actualice el softcam.key se me bloquea en en canal que tenia sintonizado y no me deja hacer nada mas, la pregunta es como pudiera receteralo de fabrica.

Saludos y Muchas Gracias
Google translate:
Greetings, I am presenting problems with my freesat V7 MAX it seems that when I update the softcam.key I get stuck on the channel that I had tuned and it does not let me do anything else, the question is how I could prescribe it from the factory.

Greetings and many thanks
By "Stuck" do you mean that you can not see any channel and the unit does not respond to the remote?
If this remains after power off / on then try a flash.bin recovery.

A flash.bin recovery is done like this..

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote. You must use the V7 remote on the V7.
The unit should reload the software.

Owen.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

THE_RIGARS

Post by THE_RIGARS »

Thanks for your help man, I did it whit the flash.bin,
Man, I'm looking for some softcam.key for Ku band, exactly 34W, 58W, Hispasat 30W, 79W. If you can help me.

Thanks.
King rigars

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

There is a forum post just for 58W that has new post every day.

Good luck

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Zelalem

Post by Zelalem »

Feralkiwi wrote:There is a forum post just for 58W that has new post every day.

Good luck

Owen
Dear Owen,
Do you have any news on MTN Sport 24? Many customers have been eagerly awaiting the news for the past half years now. In my locality the freesat STB is loved mostly because of this MTN powervu autorll and many liked using the football channels than others. Regards
GTMedia V8 X, GTMedia V8 pro2, 1.8m x 3 dish, .9m x 3 dish, Freesat V7 Max, GTMedia BT03 Finder, Freesat V8 Finder, GSKY V6, Supermax SM9900, Lifestar 9090, LEG A25, covers 3w to 105.5e satellites.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I doubt we will ever see MTN again. They won the war.
It is a pity they will not sell their service to those who want it in places MTN is the only service available.

Those ships at see must pay a lot!

Owen

johnlabu

Post by johnlabu »

hi ..my decoder boot then no signal appear at tv.. does not enter the GT-MEDIA logo and the menu application.. how to fix thiss? any one can help

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

johnlabu wrote:hi ..my decoder boot then no signal appear at tv.. does not enter the GT-MEDIA logo and the menu application.. how to fix thiss? any one can help
A flash.bin recovery is done like this..

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote. You must use the V7 remote on the V7.
The unit should reload the software.

Also other users say that you must use a USB stick, not a card holder etc and that stick must be 32Gb or under.

Owen.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”