KEY LIST HELP

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

leehrat

KEY LIST HELP

Post by leehrat »

i had bad lighting. It got computer and all satellite stuff. I had a nice north american list on my computer of all the ecm keys from 87 west to 139 west. that is gone. it listed each satellite and tp and key for it for power vu, biss, and tandberg/director. I have a new freesat v7 up and running with the softcam list but sure would like to build my list back on computer and back it up this time. if anyone has a list please pm me if you can. thanks in advance.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: KEY LIST HELP

Post by cpr43 »

leehrat wrote:i had bad lighting. It got computer and all satellite stuff. I had a nice north american list on my computer of all the ecm keys from 87 west to 139 west. that is gone. it listed each satellite and tp and key for it for power vu, biss, and tandberg/director. I have a new freesat v7 up and running with the softcam list but sure would like to build my list back on computer and back it up this time. if anyone has a list please pm me if you can. thanks in advance.
All actual softcam files for most GTMedia/ Freesat models wont show the list in this format. Only ECMs, EMM, Biss, Tandberg in random order. Its hard to know which one belong to which one.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

leehrat wrote:i had bad lighting. It got computer and all satellite stuff. I had a nice north american list on my computer of all the ecm keys from 87 west to 139 west. that is gone. it listed each satellite and tp and key for it for power vu, biss, and tandberg/director. I have a new freesat v7 up and running with the softcam list but sure would like to build my list back on computer and back it up this time. if anyone has a list please pm me if you can. thanks in advance.
I sent you a PM, BTW, the odds are that your HDD is still good and all your files are still on the HDD, just buy another computer just like the dead one and switch the HDD.

leehrat

Post by leehrat »

Thank you very much, that is a big help

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”