Regarding SkY UK satellite searches.

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

victorwei79

Regarding SkY UK satellite searches.

Post by victorwei79 »

I have been using v7sd for some days. Every time I search every satellites it will give me almost the same channels I searched for. My stallilte dishe is UK Sky dishes. I have updated the firmeare to the latest. I am using Cccam as well. Could someone explain to me why the channels are most same for every satellite I have searched for. Besides, I have updated the sky UK satellite 2016 version, can administrator update it to the 2018 version?

victorwei79

Re: Regarding SkY UK satellite searches.

Post by victorwei79 »

I have the fixed one.

Anyway, I tried the frequency range of my satallite, some of the range is out of range which some channels I can’t get in? Is there any other ways that I can increase the frequency?

Many thanks.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

With your dish pointing to 28e, no matter what sat you have in your settings you will only get one set of channels.
Your LNB settings should be (UNIVERSAL ( 9750 - 1060), you should get all channels in the low & high band of your LNB.

Dennis

PlutoPlanet474

Post by PlutoPlanet474 »

If you have a fixed satellite dish which is only pointed at one sat, how could you expect to scan in channels from another satellite? You will only scan in the channels of the sat it's pointed at, regardless of which satellite NAME you are using for scanning in the receiver menu.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”