SOS v8 nova AYUDA

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

elchusco

SOS v8 nova AYUDA

Post by elchusco »

pimero actualice un nuevo firm q vi,(antes hice un volcado al usb creando copia de seguridad) al ver que era igual intente cargar de nuevo el que venia en el aparato por usb y al empezar a cargar se quedo la pantalla en L060 y todo negro en la tv,solo sale el logo cuando enciendo el aparato y se pone de nuevo a cargar hasta llegar a eso L060 y ahi lo tengo. alguien puede ayudarme? gracias

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: SOS v8 nova AYUDA

Post by Feralkiwi »

A flash.bin recovery is done like this..

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote. You must use the V7 remote on the V7.
The unit should reload the software.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

elchusco

Post by elchusco »

Gracias por intentar ayudarme,hice eso y ahora se queda en L093 , de ahi no pasa,alguna solucion?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I would down load a fresh copy of the software and try again, or try with the older version from here
It is in Eak_Dumnern's post Fri Apr 27, 2018.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

elchusco

Post by elchusco »

es para hacerlo por cable no ? donde `puedo comprarlo? gracias

SNiPeR

Post by SNiPeR »

same problem, black screen after update firmware.

any solution?

I tried:

- Rename bin to flash.bin and press de OK button when startup the GTMedia.
- Put the .img into usb, but not working...

I can't do anything... Is bricked my new GtMedia? It's new...

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

A flash.bin recovery is done like this..

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote. You must use the V7 remote on the V7.

Not the "OK" button
This is the method for the Nova, not the GTC.

Owen

SNiPeR

Post by SNiPeR »

Feralkiwi wrote:A flash.bin recovery is done like this..

Not the "OK" button
This is the method for the Nova, not the GTC.

Owen
Hi Owen.. Thank you so much! My deco live again! But yesterday I bought other... I've got 2 GTmedia! :o

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”