Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

gianduja

Combo receiver??

Post by gianduja »

I ask for advice. Which combo receiver is best performing?:
V8 Golden
V8 pro2
V7 plus
...especially for A F N, Arena and lines.
Thank you. :idea:

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Combo receiver??

Post by cpr43 »

V8 pro2 os the latest model

gianduja

Post by gianduja »

Thanks very much

spartabis

Post by spartabis »

Depending on what you have asked them to fix, remember they can only fix and update hashmode, nothing else so if your suggestion is anything other than hashmode then stop dreaming. have a read what people have written in the past then you will realise it is not worth the effort.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

spartabis wrote:Depending on what you have asked them to fix, remember they can only fix and update hashmode, nothing else so if your suggestion is anything other than hashmode then stop dreaming. have a read what people have written in the past then you will realise it is not worth the effort.
With all do respect, this is NOT true. If you go to the download page you will see all updates listed. Every release have a note and as you can see there are several fixes listed including Hashmode. Hard to see many members hard feeling looking for their concerns to be fixed but posting on off topic post.
Go here and take a look:

https://www.freesat.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=11216

spartabis

Post by spartabis »

@ cpr43 you are trying to defend the undefendable. The link above is for the newest v8 pro 2 box but what about the v7 and v8? for over a year the firmware upgrades of these boxes just upgrading hashmode when there is more important feature to fix and this is what I am trying to say to the potential buyer above. look at this youtube link for example

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W1kow1eKHk
and it looks like the buyer is pleased with the box but the channel programme content at 3.50 minutes of the video is not available and this is the usual with the freesat boxes. He is just ignorant or doesn''t know other brand will clearly show the content of the current programme and what is coming next. This happened with the v7 combo that I owned before, it happening with V8 combo that I currently own and i can see it happening with the v7 plus on this video and I am sure the new pro v8 2 is the same. This EPG is the sort of problem that the admin needs to fix rather than the Hasmode stuff that not everyone will be benefit from. What is even annoying sometime one user will write to say they can't get a channel and the admin/developer will spend almost a month to come with a firmware upgrade just for that particular channel for that user when there are more important feature that everyone will benefit from which are just ignore. So don't just defend things like that when you know I am talking sense. There are serious basic problems that needs to be fixed with these boxes as they are currently very limited.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

@spartabis. Ok you make your point. Please stick to the forum rules: No live or external direct links.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”