If you ask about softcam.key

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

If you ask about softcam.key

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

If you ask about softcam.key , Please go to ask in Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg forum , our member ask about softcam.key loss , actually that topic remove to Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg forum.

Thanks.
:D :D

Marsat

Re: If you ask about softcam.key

Post by Marsat »

Eak_Dumnern wrote:If you ask about softcam.key , Please go to ask in Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg forum , our member ask about softcam.key loss , actually that topic remove to Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg forum.

Thanks.
that was a mistake you made
NOT ALL MEMBERS can post on that topic.That was the reason CPR43 reopened the thread because someone deleted the thread
Regular members NEED to be approved to post on that topic by a moderator, hence not all more if they are almost new to use that topic - read only -

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

Marsat wrote:
Eak_Dumnern wrote:If you ask about softcam.key , Please go to ask in Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg forum , our member ask about softcam.key loss , actually that topic remove to Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg forum.

Thanks.
NOT ALL MEMBERS can post on that topic.That was the reason CPR43 reopened the thread because someone deleted the thread
Regular members NEED to be approved to post on that topic by a moderator, hence not all more if they are almost new to use that topic - read only -
No someone deleted the thread but remove to Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg forum, If someone delete posting we can check at log files.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Eak_Dumnern wrote:
Marsat wrote:

Thanks.
No someone deleted the thread but remove to Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg forum, If someone delete posting we can check at log files.
same thing no all can post there Eak_Dumnern

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

Marsat wrote:
Eak_Dumnern wrote:
Marsat wrote:

Thanks.
Thanks.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Eak_Dumnern wrote:
Marsat wrote:
Eak_Dumnern wrote:
Marsat wrote:

Thanks.
Thanks.
That is the reason I designed a file that contains password they can downloaded but they have to ask me or 2 moderators for the password for some satellites on the W arc

bubbs16

Post by bubbs16 »

but we arent allowed to start a thread in that area so how can we post?

mustardtiger

Post by mustardtiger »

What do I need to do to be able to post or reply in that section

signalq

Post by signalq »

This topic is interesting to me too since I am a new member. I am hoping after my 10th post that I will be able to request the NA satellite keys. Thanks.

tvboxkubagus

Post by tvboxkubagus »

i need some softcam.key for 105.0E, 100.5E, 91.5E...

dex71

Post by dex71 »

so can someone please clarify how to access the forum, posting and downloading files please?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

dex71 wrote:so can someone please clarify how to access the forum, posting and downloading files please?
Most forum topics / sections are enabled for all users.

The softcam section for some reason is not, it needs a moderator to enable you, but there are softcam topics in other sections that are widely used.

Files like .bin channels list need to be packed in a .zip folder before they are uploaded.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

denden

Post by denden »

I think also I need softcam to work with. I will try after 10 post. Shoot this is my 10th

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”