freesar v8 no detecta usb ni hdmi

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

teide

freesar v8 no detecta usb ni hdmi

Post by teide »

hola,, tengo un freesat v8 super, y la unica forma de conectarlo a la tele es con el euroconector, porque no me detecta ni el hdmi ni los usb, me podrias ayudar?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: freesar v8 no detecta usb ni hdmi

Post by Feralkiwi »

Some older models of TV used early versions of HDMi that the freesat units do not support.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

teide

Post by teide »

pero es que lo he probado en varias televisiones, en una se veia pero ya no me lo detecta

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you have check different cables and TV's then yes it looks like the HDMi output has failed on the=at unit.

I have had this happen with other brand units due in my case to electrical earth faults.
If you have had a lightning storm or a short / fault in your house wiring, this may have passed from the TV to the Freesat unit via the HDMi cable and killed the output, like mine did.

At least you can still use it via scart.

Good luck

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”